KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Metroplex Management Group

Is this your company?

Metroplex Management Group

Add a Review

Metroplex Management Group Employee Reviews about "pay"

Updated Jun 15, 2022

Found 16 of over 86 reviews

3.9
Metroplex Management Group President Bill Bishop (no image)
Bill Bishop

Publicis Health

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The pay is good if you do well at your job, this is a self(in 5 reviews)
  • "Good people to work with.(in 5 reviews)
  • "The environment that they foster makes everyone feel like family.(in 3 reviews)
  • "A fun and comfortable work environment, good hours and pay, and good mentors(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "Management wouldn’t let him leave, and he ended up in the ER with a 103 degree fever(in 4 reviews)
  • "Long hours, constantly on your feet, always want more of your time, personally i drove up to 115 miles a day when I’m in the McKinney store management knows this and says “just make more sales and you wont have to worry about it”(in 3 reviews)
  • "You get paid more and get better benefits just working FOR Costco instead of working for MPM INSIDE the Costco.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "pay"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 3.0
    Current Employee

Okay

Oct 22, 2014 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people to work with. Flexible for the most part. If you are excellent at sales, you have the POTENTIAL to make big bucks.

Cons

You have have to drive an hour to work. Hyped pay when hiring. Base pay is $8. That's it. You can earn more after that but it's $8 an hour flat.

1 person found this review helpful

President

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We're glad that you enjoy working with our staff! We hope to help every employee reach their full potential. The base pay of each position we offer does depend on each individual's background and qualifications, NONE of our positions start off at $8/hr. Thank you for your continued time spent with our company.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Pros

Firstly, I do not start work early in the morning. The pay is rewarding. There are several advancement opportunities. I have the ability to self manage. There is open communication in the office. The job is fun overall.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about this company. I cant think of anything I would change.

6 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your dedication to the company!

3. 1.0

DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU HAVE ANY SELF RESPECT

Aug 15, 2015 - Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great business and sales education for high school grads and the less educated. Good way to make 500.00 a week working 60-80 hours. Atmosphere is amazing, lots of motivated and ambitious young professionals.

Cons

Those same motivated young professionals have to pay for their own gas to and from events. You sometimes travel so far, you net 50.00 for the day in profit after having been there from 7am-7pm. They attempt to tell you you can be an owner, but 1 out of 300 maybe make it to management, and then once there, maybe 1 out of 50 are open more than a year. They say you can make all this money, but when you go to leaders conferences, you never meet anyone who says, 'You should do this, I made so much money, I was able to retire early and convince YOU, to do it'. It wouldnt have mattered if I opened up 10 offices, you have to keep working, and never realize any passive income. You work like a slave for these folks, and then all managers/owners leave with nothing..OH and no reviews of anyone working there more than a year....weird...

31 people found this review helpful

President

We appreciate the time that you took to leave us your review and would like to address some of the concerns that you have presented. All of our positions are entry level, we aren't necessarily the "right fit" for more experienced individuals and recent graduates do tend to excel rapidly within our company. Our meetings are definitely a favorite part of my day as well, they ALWAYS get everyone motivated to be the best they can be! While you did apply for a sales position within our company, not all of our positions are involved in sales. ALL of our positions are paid hourly/salary and never depend on solely on the production on that individual if they do participate in a sales position. Management opportunities are available to select individuals who prove that they can manage themselves as well as others. Metroplex Management Group has been established since 2009 and we do have 6 other very successful offices in Texas. Please let us know if you have any other questions for us! We wish you the very best!

4. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great opportunity

Jan 9, 2020 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

You meet amazing people. ATMO morning meetings are meant for training. The pay is good if you work for it. I believe with a little help this office can prosper. I would change how things are done slightly. But over all it’s a great place to work.

Cons

You do have to put a lot of hours in but if you don’t mind working hard for your money it’s fine.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

President

Thank you for the feedback- our team appreciates the opportunity to improve. We do make every effort to use positive reinforcement in any way possible and agree that success should be celebrated in all cases. We will continue to make this a priority and take note with newer members of the team.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Opportunity

May 5, 2019 - Brand Ambassador in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great team environment - good pay - fast advancement - great mentorship This is probably the most honest and genuine company I have ever worked for.

Cons

There aren't any! Honestly the people that write negative reviews are drama queens or kings who want to be successful but don't want to work for it.

3 people found this review helpful

President

You are Welcome! Company Culture is the most important aspect of our company :)

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Misleading, only slightly better than a MLM

Jan 13, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

-It's work and will pay better than a MLM -If you're happy with retail work that's heavily commission-based, you might like it

Cons

-Totally misleading job titles and expectations presented to attract young people in particular -The lofty image and promise of professional development and future opportunity is a rouse and totally without substance -Those who do attain bigger titles within the company won't be qualified for anything like the job titles would reflect -A sizable portion of the reviews here were made at the behest of management and are not genuine

9 people found this review helpful

President

Thanks for your feedback as we are always doing our best to help others grow and have a positive impact. Unfortunately i cannot look back and see which position you had applied for, but I apologize that you were not involved in a campaign that motivated you. The great thing about our company is you get out what you put in so for the individuals who come in and want growth there is endless opportunities. We also do not allow anyone to post a review until they have been here long enough to form their own opinion about our company so we can always make sure to grow not only as professionals but personally as well.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee

Pros

The pay is good if you do well at your job, this is a self-management job so if you need time they will work with you, but My favorite pro personally was the fact they give you a mentor who works with you to make sure you do well in the business.

Cons

This job is a self-management job so if you are not willing to put in the work you will fail.

2 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the time you spent with us advancing your career and wish you the best!

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great job if you're willing to put in the work

Feb 17, 2015 - Brand Ambassador in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

*They offer a base pay along with a commission structure *Schedule is pretty flexible *Paid training is provided *Advancement oppurtunties

Cons

*This might not be a con for everyone but sometimes we were required to work weekends *You always have to be "on". You provide face to face customer service. So if you're having a bad day you can't hide behind a phone

7 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for your review! We enjoyed having you be a part of our team!

9. 5.0

Best Work Experience

Oct 11, 2014 - Band Ambassador in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

For an entry level position this is the best company to work for. Fresh out of college and not being able to use my degree I went to work for Metroplex Management Group and now I don't even know if I want to go into the field I went to school for. There is so much advancement with this company and the pay is great!! I didn't have much experience but they trained me until i was comfortable and now I'm in a management position and Ive only been here 5 months. I have even talked with the owner to open up my own office. What more could I ask for? If your looking for something long term this is the route to go. The job is very hands on, face to face and personable.

Cons

I can't think of anything about the company, the traffic getting to and from the office is kind of a pain but other than that I look forward to work everyday.

2 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for your review! We appreciate all of the positive comments!

10. 5.0

Entry Level Management

Aug 10, 2016 - Management Trainee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Just got hired on with this company! Absolutley love the Atmosphere, unlike any other job ive had. The pay was higher than I expected with lots of room growth I was told.

Cons

If your not a hard worker or looking for a desk job this isn't place for you. If you enjoy people and are positive in a team setting you will love what we have to offer!

6 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for your review! We enjoy having you in our office everyday! We feel that you contribute a lot to our team and can't wait to have you grow your career with us!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews