What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some bad managers and no proper training" (in 5 reviews)
- "Organization as a whole felt disorganized and lacking leadership or clear direction." (in 5 reviews)
- "Learning new job functions is based on what management wanted you to learn, and is based on management saying its ok for someone to spend time training you and its ok for you to spend the time learning it." (in 4 reviews)
- "Lack of career path or ways to advance your career, typical office politics, divisions lack communication which eachother" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Metropolitan Council of the Twin Cities and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 104 of over 138 reviews
Updated Jul 11, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWMar 1, 2023Principal EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsEagan, MN
Competitive pay and benefits Manage interesting projects
Lots of stakeholders to try to keep happy, and confusing and outdated internal processes make projects difficult.
- 5.0May 15, 2023Purchasing AgentCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSaint Paul, MN
- flexibility to work remotely -management for department is excellent -lots of learning opportunities -salary and benefits
lots of red tape for certain projects can slow things down.
Metropolitan Council of the Twin Cities Reviews FAQs
Metropolitan Council of the Twin Cities has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 138 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Metropolitan Council of the Twin Cities to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
73% of Metropolitan Council of the Twin Cities employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Metropolitan Council of the Twin Cities 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.