Metropolitan Council of the Twin Cities Employee Reviews about "technology lags behind"
73% would recommend to a friend
(2 total reviews)
75% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some bad managers and no proper training" (in 6 reviews)
- "Learning new job functions is based on what management wanted you to learn, and is based on management saying its ok for someone to spend time training you and its ok for you to spend the time learning it." (in 4 reviews)
- "Organization as a whole felt disorganized and lacking leadership or clear direction." (in 4 reviews)
- "Lack of career path or ways to advance your career, typical office politics, divisions lack communication which eachother" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Metropolitan Council of the Twin Cities and is not affected by filters.
Found 2 of over 138 reviews
Updated Jul 11, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "technology lags behind"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Oct 27, 2021Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Paycheck and benefits were ok.
Everything else. The head people in IS are completely out of touch with their employees. They have made decisions and implemented policies that drove good people away en masse. This was brought up in meetings and the concerns were flippantly dismissed. Until they leave, I would not recommend this place to anyone in the IT field. Technology lags behind the private sector and it takes forever to get anything done. Also, I was sick and tired of hearing about equality and equity on an almost daily basis. I get it, those are important topics but hearing about it all the time detracts from the day to day work that needs to get done.1
- 4.0Sep 2, 2020Information TechnologyCurrent Employee
Benefits, Paid Time Off, Teams
Political, technology lags behind the industry, takes a long time to get things done because of management layers and approvals