Mfg.com Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Clear as a bell"

Current Employee - Sales in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales in Marietta, GA

I have been working at Mfg.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a clear direction MFG.com is heading in and I am excited to be apart of it The energy here prompts new thinking. Helping the manufacturing world focus on progress instead of dead end meet n greets is genius

Cons

The traffic getting here is painful

Advice to Management

🎶 music

2. "Great Experience"

Current Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Great company, promotes a wonderful culture

Cons

There are no cons at mfg.

Advice to Management

Keep it up

3. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

Pros

MFG.com is a great place to work!

Having been here over 8 years as a sales rep, I’ve seen a lot of changes. But change is what helps companies grow. If you’re willing to adapt to change and embrace new ideas, you will thrive at our company. If you’re not, you won’t.

Selling a company’s product is the most stressful – yet rewarding – aspect of most companies. Selling at MFG.com is no different – you have to prospect, consult, keep following up, prove yourself over and over again to clients and keep on keeping on. But the reward is awesome! There is no better compensation plan that I’m aware of and where else can you take 21 days of vacation just after 3 years?! Benefits are great.

The atmosphere is business casual and professional in how we treat each other and manage our work days. Management is open to new ideas and initiative.

If you’re willing to work hard and be a TEAM player, you will thrive at MFG.com!

Cons

there are definitely NO cons!

Advice to Management

keep it up!

"Pragmatic Leadership/Developments/Comradery = Best 2 Years Ever"

Current Employee - Supplier Support In Atlanta in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Supplier Support In Atlanta in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Mfg.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

MFG.com is a really big deal. The idea of a marketplace for manufacturing was a game changer from the start and has experienced growing pains during the 16 years in business and even some difficult times during the recession but has developed into the most valuable and powerful tool in the world of manufacturing. I've been an employee at MFG.com for 2 years and I have many reasons that I enjoy my job. The company culture is professional, fun and customer centered. The energy and comradery in the office is filled with passion because everyone knows that we are a part of something very special. We have a fully committed team in every department that believes in the direction and vision from the executive team. The constant developments and desire to give our customers more value is intoxicating. The best part of my job is without a doubt hearing the success stories from our customers. When you hear from a customer that the company you work for saved their business, helped them to develop new customers or grew their business to the point that they need a bigger building, it makes your day. Some of the biggest developments ever are planned for 2016 and I'm proud to be a part of a company that is offering and developing products and services that have never existed before and cannot be found anywhere else. I look forward to continuing to be part of this magic that is MFG.com

Cons

I've put a lot of thought into this and I just cannot come up with any Cons. If your heart is in your work, do a great job of taking care of customers and produce results, then the management team is right their with you offering guidance and leadership second to none. Full Benefits: 401k Match, Health/Vision/Dental and great pay in return for great results. MFG.com takes care of their own. When you prove yourself to be an asset and have a good attitude, promotions and raises follow. I have no plans to leave MFG.com. These 2 years have been the best experience I've ever had at a company.

Advice to Management

Continue to be pragmatic in your approach to decisions, changes and developments. Keep asking why and we will help you find the answers. Continue to be positive, appreciative of our efforts and encouraging. Continue to guide us in the right direction. Continue to value our feedback and ideas. I applaud you on the last 2 years. You've done an absolutely amazing job in every department and aspect of the company. Thank you for the hard work and developments that have created this one of a kind company and positive environment to work in.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

I have been working at Mfg.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is moving in a very positive direction, it is extremely refreshing to see the path that the company is on.

Cons

It has an old image that it needs to get out of, the company is absolutely nothing like some of the older comments here. The growth and progress of MFG.com is really amazing to at least hear about.

"Loving The Direction Of The Company!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Marietta, GA

I have been working at Mfg.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am a current employee and have been here for 3 years. I was hired at a pivotal point during the company's transitional period where a lot changes were being made to the management staff and overall direction of the company. I have been extremely impressed by those changes. My manager is Brilliant as are the managers over him! Together they have a great vision for the company and have been really wonderful with the execution. There is an open and honest line of communication which i greatly appreciate. The earnings potential is limitless and it is a fun and relaxed environment that i look forward to coming into every day!!! This is easily the best company that i have ever worked for.

Cons

I have absolutely no complaints!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!! You guys are awesome :)

7. "Great Company, Great Product, Great Leadership"

Current Employee - Supplier Support in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Supplier Support in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Mfg.com (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great product, Great Leadership, Fun work environment, Good Pay, Plenty of PTO, Growing company, opportunity for growth and promotion.

I have been with MFG for 3 years and have held multiple positions within the company. Our leadership has taken this company in the right direction and provided a fun, motivating and profitable work environment.

Cons

I can't say there are any real cons. Nothing would not find at any other normal office environment. It's a new ERA for MFG, New Leadership, New Successes!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! We have seen what great changes have been made to the company and our road map to success is clear. The leadership of this company is of its greatest traits and I look forward to all the new challenges we are presented for success.

"Good experience"

I have been working at Mfg.com full-time

Pros

It is satisfying to see customers gaining tremendous value from using the platform. Marketing has done well bringing in new leads and there are also a lot of referrals coming through. The environment is pretty laid back and fun as long as the business is performing

Cons

Company has had its ups and downs but has been able to attract solid leadership as of this review. The company has had to overcome negative feedback.

"A Very Positive Work Environment"

Pros

A new CEO who cares about the well-being of his employees, high level of customer satisfaction which translates into positive energy in the office, a profitable business

Cons

Biggest challenge is overcoming a past negative company image.

Advice to Management

Keep it going!

10. "Mid level software engineer"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Mfg.com (More than a year)

Pros

Very laid back work environment with emphasis on after hours fun and games.

Cons

The company was pitched to me by a recruiter as having a start up feel. In actuality it had a start up feel only in that it was fairly disorganized and money always seemed to be tight.