MiMedx Group Account Executive Reviews | Glassdoor

MiMedx Group CEO Parker H Petit
Parker H Petit

"Good while it lasted"

Former Employee - Associate Account Executive

I worked at MiMedx Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Huge market potential in sales, lots of company research and data acquisition, sales teams are composed of great people that support each other, sales teams very independent, company culture has an emphasis on doing the right thing in lieu of quick sales boosts

Cons

Former company leadership did not set up for long term sustainable success, current company leadership having to respond, salesforce at the mercy of payer coverage especially in the private office, method of sales mgmt very time consuming and laborious with regards to work life balance, instability due to poor corporate leadership planning, salesforce job security questionable for the time being

Advice to Management

Get the company on track to long term success, growth, and sustainability so that unexpected downsizing in the sales force in the field doesn’t happen. As a veteran transitioning to the civilian world, I was excited about this opportunity and had a successful first year in a tough territory. I had no intention of looking for employment elsewhere until I was laid off. I hope my former colleagues are able to stay on and...

MiMedx Group2018-12-07
  2. "Great Products, mixed bag from leadership"

I have been working at MiMedx Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great base salary and fair Comp plan. If you hit your targets its a 200k+ job. Product is wonderful, no true equal in the segment. Mimedx can't be beat from a clinical, reimbursement and logistics perspective. They invest in R&D and work hard accross the board to set the industry standard.

Cons

Leadership has been a mixed bag. C-suite has mostly turned over due to some very questionable decisions that led to large scale audits, very volatile stock and several other negative press actions. Company is posed for a turn around with new leadership, hopefully things will get better. Future is still very uncertain. Who will be the permanent CEO?will the company be sold? When will audits be done?

Advice to Management

Continue to get feedback from the front lines. Communicate the reasons for policy changes when they happen. There has be a lot of changes that have not been explained. Reduced budgets, terminated speakers, educational HCP trips canceled. This is in addition to many more company policies being put in place and additional sales performance asked of the sales team. They basically asked for more production while taking...

MiMedx Group2019-03-11

"Downward spiral"

I have been working at MiMedx Group full-time

Pros

Good pay if you have a good territory

Cons

Company in downward spiral. Lots of competition. More micromanaging and reduced expense account budget

MiMedx Group2019-03-06

"Decent"

I have been working at MiMedx Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Uncapped commission Multiple opportunities Under new direction

Cons

C suite mistakes Micro management

Advice to Management

Pick a good direction and go with it while having open lines of communication

MiMedx Group2019-02-16

"Horrible culture"

I have been working at MiMedx Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

There really is potential to make above $300K in some territories

Cons

Most territories do not make more than $20,000/year in bonus. Limited knowledge shared about the investigation into the executive firings. Constantly fighting reputation in social media by whistleblowers and others.

Advice to Management

Make specific geographic boundaries or account assignments. Reps compete against each other for accounts, first come first served. Plus there are distributors (you call them agents for some reason) selling your products giving account executives no access often)

MiMedx Group2018-09-13

"Account Executive"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I worked at MiMedx Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Product. Patent protected. Actually works. From a sales perspective, it's a great product to sell. However, that's all negated because of the insatiably greedy management.

Cons

Insatiably greedy company with insane, vindictive and narcissistic management. The accusations of Channel Stuffing are "likely true" according to Berkshire Hathaway. Highly unethical and immoral management. This is the worst company, management-wise, I have ever worked for. Bottom of the barrel. They are absolutely obsessed with monthly revenue at the expense of long-term customer relationships.

Advice to Management

Sell MiMedx to sane company that has ethics, a moral compass and actually values their employees. Get counseling. Plead the 5th to avoid jail time.

MiMedx Group2017-11-21

"Company doesn't know how to take it to the next level"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MiMedx Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great products and good people.

Cons

Management cannot get out of its own way. Not interested in fostering solid relationships with customers. Sabotages reps on a regular basis.

Advice to Management

Communication seriously lacking on every level. I've been with the company 18 mos. & met very few executive level mgrs. When issues/suggestions sent to them, either ignored or execs ask someone else what we meant.

MiMedx Group2017-04-27

"Mimedx"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive

I have been working at MiMedx Group full-time

Pros

Product is great. Works amazing!

Cons

Management doesn't care. Cut territory without accounts being developed. No Input into any decisions. It's like the org just changes on the fly without any rhyme or reason.

Advice to Management

Lighten up. Stop pushing so hard. People that are happy are more productive.

MiMedx Group2016-03-03

"Account executive"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I worked at MiMedx Group for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunity if you have a VA or an area with positive reimbursement.

Cons

Many "me too" products on the market. Very cut throat industry.

MiMedx Group2016-01-12