Miami Herald Employee Reviews about "management"
42% would recommend to a friend
(11 total reviews)
21% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Miami Herald and is not affected by filters.
Found 11 of over 77 reviews
Updated Aug 11, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "management"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jun 29, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Benefits offered are very good.
Micro Management. Lack of readership adds significant pressure for management to meet revenue goals.
- 4.0Oct 16, 2016Senior Business AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsTbilisi
team management, negotiation, business developement
overall looking, big objective oriented
- 5.0Feb 5, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeDoral, FL
Pay, Schedule, mentor, Boss, Company Laptop,Parking lot, SUPPORT a lot a lot of Support by Management and its not MICRO Managing its real Support with any help you need. They care about the success of the employee and want to see them grow, Upper Management has a Avg of employees working here between 20-30 years with the company. That's unheard of. Very Happy to be a part of the team.
Have not found one yet
- 4.0Jan 30, 2021Press OperatorFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsDoral, FL
Great management and co-workers worked together as a team.
Decisions made In California stopped production of the paper in Doral.1
- 1.0May 30, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsMiami, FL
Show up to work, you got a job.
Poor management, old school leadership, management has no idea how to save this company
- 3.0Feb 23, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Great on your resume and they teach you a lot of tools and how to use them.
Micro Management is really bad over the course of the year. No morale boosters.
- 3.0Apr 12, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsDoral, FL
Great company, nice employees, fun times
sales pressure, management has a tendency to be overbearing
- 1.0Oct 22, 2019Advertising Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsDoral, FL
3 week vacation is generous.
The company is a sinking ship that I would expect to be bankrupt within the next couple of years. Upper management has no motivation to help the company, only worried about obtaining they're quarterly bonuses. Is expected to be a 'digital first' company but management doesn't know a think about digital media. The company is downsizing tremendously. Smart and talented individuals do not get the recognition they deserve. If you are serious about your career, do not come here. Waste of time.