Michelin Employee Reviews about "ambiente de trabalho"
There are no reviews matching your search at this company.
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
For a guy who came from more humble beginnings; this industry is a bit of a culture shock. Team dinners at Michelin star restaurants and other crazy perks. Also the partner I work with often is very kind; spending his own cash on his team’s generously. Thanks for listening.
Got a burning question about Michelin? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Michelin employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Work life balance is good" (in 110 reviews)
- "Good benefits and perks." (in 67 reviews)
- "Good people to work with" (in 43 reviews)
- "Good Culture and Values" (in 43 reviews)
- "Good Pay and a lot of other benefits" (in 35 reviews)
- "Low salary and not as per indian IT standards" (in 73 reviews)
- "less opportunity with poor management" (in 42 reviews)
- "Local managers have nexus who passively threatens that they have contacts in pune and influence as well" (in 15 reviews)
- "long hours and night shifts" (in 10 reviews)
- "Low compensation and yearly hikes" (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Michelin and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status