Michigan State University Federal Credit Union MSR I Reviews | Glassdoor

Michigan State University Federal Credit Union MSR I Reviews

Updated Jul 7, 2016

Found 2 reviews

2.8
Michigan State University Federal Credit Union CEO April Clobes  (no image)
April Clobes

"Underemployed and Underappreciated"

Former Employee - MSR I

I worked at Michigan State University Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

401k benefit, nice facilities, great co-workers.

Cons

very political, always fighting to cut through red tape, they don't value or accommodate loyal employees because they know there are plenty of people waiting in line to work here. closed-minded, does not value input from lower level employees, only management and above get respect. don't expect to get consistent pay raises or promotions either, those come few and far between.

Michigan State University Federal Credit Union2016-06-28

"MSR I"

Former Employee - MSR I in Lansing, MI

I worked at Michigan State University Federal Credit Union part-time for more than a year

Pros

Decent pay, friendly coworkers, tolerable work environment. Good benefits if you're full time. They give you some decision making power.

Cons

Management will throw you under the bus the first chance they get. If you don't exceed expectations they will stunt your career growth. They claim you can move up easily but hire from the outside for positions internal employees are qualified for. Members are used to getting whatever they want and management will defend members over you almost every time.

Advice to Management

Care about your employees. Stop playing favorites and ask your staff how you can improve their work environment.

Michigan State University Federal Credit Union2016-07-07