Found 66 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Michigan State University? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Michigan State University employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits (including health & dental are good)." (in 165 reviews)
- "The people are great and we all have a lot of fun at work while getting our job done" (in 155 reviews)
- "Usually flexible hours and usually you aren't working the maximum weekly hours in my experience." (in 122 reviews)
- "MSU has a beautiful campus and is honestly it's a pleasure to head into work every morning." (in 93 reviews)
- "Very flexible schedules with their student employes" (in 57 reviews)
- "Pay is low for the work and effort you put in but so is every other grad program." (in 127 reviews)
- "It was my first job after college so salary was low." (in 48 reviews)
- "poor management can make a job less desirable." (in 45 reviews)
- "Parking can be difficult and expensive." (in 29 reviews)
- "lack of leadership" (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Michigan State University and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jul 10, 2023Residence DirectorFormer EmployeeEast Lansing, MI
- Opportunities to connect with coworkers - Living and food perks
- Lack of work life balance - A lot of after hours work
- 5.0Jun 6, 2017Operations ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsEast Lansing, MI
Flexible Advancement Transparency Teamwork Work/Life Balance Sense of worth
Student employees High turnover High sales/growth, not enough staff