Microlise "able to showcase" Reviews | Glassdoor

Microlise Employee Reviews about "able to showcase"

Updated Jan 28, 2020

4.1
Microlise CEO Nadeem Raza (no image)
Nadeem Raza
Pros
  • "There is focus on work life balance because there is no loan or VC pressure(in 9 reviews)

• "Some great people, with great ethics(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Technical leadership from Pune needs to be able to showcase their capability better, they feel on a backfoot at times(in 2 reviews)

• "(in 2 reviews)

Reviews about "able to showcase"

Return to all Reviews

"Right place at the right time"

Current Employee - Development Manager in Pune

I have been working at Microlise full-time for more than a year

Pros

I feel I joined Microlise Pune at the right time, because since my joining I am only seeing improvements all around. More importantly, I am a key "change agent", which is a great learning experience. Apart from guiding the existing team for quantifiable improvements, I was key in on-boarding over 10 new engineers so far. The new blood circulation is helping bring in new ideas and shade historical baggage. The local leadership has robust product company experience and that shows in everything. There is focus on work life balance because there is no loan or VC pressure. It is a financially robust company with a recurring revenue generation model. Softskill and technical training programs are also provided by the company.

Cons

Growth pangs in technology companies are typical and part of the learning process. Technical leadership from Pune needs to be able to showcase their capability better, they feel on a backfoot at times.

Continue reading
    Microlise2020-01-29
  2. "Right place at the right time"

Current Employee - Development Manager in Pune

I have been working at Microlise full-time for more than a year

Pros

I feel I joined Microlise Pune at the right time, because since my joining I am only seeing improvements all around. More importantly, I am a key "change agent", which is a great learning experience. The local leadership had robust product company experience and that shows in everything, right from the tastefully done new office place to the relentless focus on softskill and technical training programs. Apart from guiding the existing team for quantifiable improvements, I was key in on-boarding over 10 new engineers so far. The new blood circulation is helping bring in new ideas and shade historical baggage.

Cons

Coming from my previous experience of 15 years, none of the basics are flawed. It is a financially robust company with a recurring revenue generation model. No loans or VC investment adding insane pressure. Growth pangs in technology companies are typical and part of the learning process. Out here technical leadership from Pune needs to be able to showcase their capability better, they feel on a backfoot at times.

Continue reading
    Microlise2019-12-26

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews