Micron Technology Employee Reviews about "working hour"
67% would recommend to a friend
(234 total reviews)
74% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Micron Technology
a month ago
Can anyone refer me to a Corp FP&A role at Micron Technology? Sr. Finance Manager with ~10 yrs of finance experience, an MBA, and an undergraduate engineering degree. I've worked in FP&A, strategic finance, accounting, and related roles over the last decade. Certainly appreciate the help!
5 months ago
Hi everyone, I have worked as FPGA prototyping Eng Intern at INTEL for 9 months.I am looking for full time role as in RTL/FPGA Design,synth/PD,if you know any lead please consider. For resume and further information please DM me. Synopsys Inc. Qualcomm Advanced Micro Devices Inc. Intel Corporation NXP Microchip technology Micron Technology IBM Broadcom Inc. Microsoft Samsung MediaTek Infineon Technologies Einfochips Ampere Computing LLC Google Western Digital Renesas Cadence Design System Arm
Got a burning question about Micron Technology? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Micron Technology employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good Benefits (OT pay) Hybrid (3 days WFO + 2 days WFH) Good TMs" (in 482 reviews)
- "Pay is good for Boise area since cost of living is generally lower than many other metro areas." (in 396 reviews)
- "Great people and the company spends to ensure things get done right the first time." (in 292 reviews)
- "good salary and caring boss" (in 219 reviews)
- "Team culture is good and helpful." (in 183 reviews)
- "There is not much transferable skills and no work life balance" (in 487 reviews)
- "3) Management's planning is poor and sometimes unrealistic." (in 233 reviews)
- "Just hope you have a good manager in charge of you otherwise it can feel like you are a babysitter." (in 106 reviews)
- "Working late hours and 24/7 standby" (in 102 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs and constantly losing money, which is the nature of the industry because of too much capacity worldwide." (in 90 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Micron Technology and is not affected by filters.
Found 234 of over 7K reviews
Updated Nov 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "working hour"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jun 23, 2020InternshipFormer Intern, less than 1 yearWoodlands New Town,
Nice pay, flexible, good facilities
Don't like the working hours which start at 8am because I stay quite far away
- 3.0Apr 20, 2023Etch Process EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Lots of opportunity to learn Smart people
Poor company culture and expectations around working hours (WLB non-existent). Few good managers
- 4.0Dec 5, 2020Senior Yield Enhancement EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Good pay and high performance
Extensive long working hours and can get stressful in certain teams since it’s manufacturing
- 4.0Nov 8, 2020Process EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Able to learn a lot semiconductor related knowledge if you are interested
Long working hours and lots of ad hoc excursion that can burn all your weekendsMicron Technology Response4y
Thanks for submitting a response and sharing your experience. We aspire to be a company where our teams can find a healthy integration between their work and their life. Even in such a fast paced industry, the health and well-being of our team members is a top priority. Your comments are taken seriously and will be considered as we continue to make progress in this area.
- 5.0May 19, 2021Process & Equipment EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
Good people, exciting and challenging
Unpredictable and long working hours
- 5.0Feb 11, 2023Senior Capacity EngineerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSingapore
Working hour is flexible and wellfare benefit is good
Have some grey area where you need to figure out to make the project going.