I have been working at Microsoft (More than 8 years)
1. Good Benefits
2. Flexible working schedule
3. Exciting time to be part of the "new" Microsoft
4. Strong company vision
1. Field Sales Growth numbers are way too aggressive
2. Sales Team talent is a bit of a joke, nothing but product bells and whistle sellers
3. Sales is directed to transform, but little to no sales transformation is happening in the field
4. Field leadership sits behind spreadsheets and spends little to no time with customers. Very removed from their teams.
Advice to Management
Transform your sales teams.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?