FilterBuffalo, NY Area
I worked at Microsoft part-time (More than a year)
- Management focused on developing employees
- Great mix of technical & people-oriented skills
- Awesome products you can be proud of
- Free drinks for employees & customers!
- Fun, engaging environment thats always changing
- Room to specialize role (community, gaming, sales, service)
- Great Pay for retail
- As with any retail job, weekend/holiday hours are brutal
- Coworkers can sometimes be lazy (I'm sure this varies from store to store)
- Very difficult to move up into a corporate Microsoft role from the store. Have to be a stellar performer to even be considered
I have been working at Microsoft full-time (More than a year)
Amazing culture, great benefits, Career Development Opportunities
Work Life Balance, Business Support
Fun workplace and culture
Good pay for the position.
Flexible work scheduling
Amazing benefits, even for part timers.
Great training experience!
Nothing really specific to the position or company, really just normal retail job downside.
Working weekends and holidays like Black Friday but that is about it.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?