FilterLiverpool, England (UK)
I worked at Microsoft (Less than a year)
- Full freedom to work from anywhere, even from entirely different continents.
- Lots of exclusive access to Microsoft products long before they release
- Good work life balance and pay
- Good community
- Microsoft as a business has been making poor decisions for the past few years in terms of software development, games and marketing.
- Was let go abruptly without warning after studio was shut down.
Advice to Management
Evaluate the industry as a whole and find opportunities rather than promising to catch up on lost opportunities. Entire studios could have been saved.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?