Microsoft Reviews in Oklahoma City, OK | Glassdoor

Updated October 4, 2017

Oklahoma City, OK

4.0

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • One of the best places to work for with great work life balance (in 1947 reviews)

• Working with really smart people who readily share their great insights is a humbling experience where everyone is treated as equals by all employees (in 1682 reviews)

Cons
  • Sometimes working hard means disrupting one's work/life balance for periods (in 1093 reviews)

• Review system was not the greatest (in 519 reviews)

1. "Microsoft Retail"

Current Employee - Product Advisor in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Microsoft full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Inclusive and open minded workplace with good benefits.

Cons

Microsoft Retail is still new compared to corporate and it is immediately noticeable in the lack of communication at times and constant unnecessary road blocks when just trying to work.

Advice to Management

Re-work the systems to be more user friendly to your staff as well as consolidation. In certain retail areas there are 4 or 5 places to find the same type on information and these are never the same, so you might have to check all 4 or 5 areas to find one answer to one question.

2. "A breath of fresh air, this is by far one of my favorite jobs, I love going in there daily."

Current Employee - Product Advisor in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Microsoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing benefits! It truly is a great company to work for. You do what is right by your guest, and you are given the ability to make decisions.

Cons

There's a constantly changing bonus structure that and everyone competes against the entire company.
    Career development lacked when that was talked about.

Advice to Management

Ensure that career development is happening, the group is talented.

We have been working very hard for a long time with fewer employees than we should have, the entire crew is worn out and tired.

Showing 2 of 18,482 reviews