- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Midland, TX Area
- - Midland, TX
- - Amarillo, TX Area
- - Amarillo, TX
- - El Paso, TX Area
- - El Paso, TX
- - Odessa, TX Area
- - Odessa, TX
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - Brooklyn, NY
- - Colorado
Found 126 of over 136 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Practice Optimization Partner
I’m pursuing my degree in IT/Cybersecurity. I’ve been in healthcare for 7 years and love my current role, but my company doesn’t pay great, give annual raises or even match 401k.. I would love to find a healthcare based company with an entry/mid level IT role that is remote. I currently work on EHR implementations and automation where I am, but want to move over to more IT focused roles.
Any suggestions on how to ask for a raise. I work for a company for almost 4 years each year we get maybe 20cents an hour increase. When new employees start they were making more than me. I asked for a raise and was given 1.00 more than the newer employees (after threading to leave). Now I have far more responsibilities than the employees and have to train just for a 1.00? I wanna ask for raise but don’t want to look greedy. please help!
Hello I’m new here. I’ve been in the healthcare industry for about 15 years. Caregiver for my brother whom just passed last year. I’m getting back into the work field. I’m not sure if either titles that I have experiences in is enough! Is there any programs that I can get Certifications from? Please help thank you in advance.
Got a burning question about Midland Memorial Hospital? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Midland Memorial Hospital employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great people, very driven and devoted" (in 7 reviews)
- "The culture is communicated at every level." (in 5 reviews)
- "best staff you will ever work with" (in 5 reviews)
- "Friendly environment with excellent staff nurses and employees at lower levels who care about their patients." (in 4 reviews)
- "Provides a safe and friendly work environment" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Midland Memorial Hospital and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 25, 2022 - Collector IRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Open-door leadership, ongoing training, good communication, interesting work, bonuses
No specific to MMH, but I wish the market rate for the job paid more
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Dec 26, 2022 - Student Nurse Intern in Midland, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You don’t have to work full time hours and you get to have benefits like heal insurance while going to school. You can follow nurses and learn on the job while in nursing school. They help you find a unit to work after school as well. They have opportunities to work and study.
I took a significant pay cut to switch positions from being a regular full time PCA working nights, almost 2$ worth. So I still have to work full time hourse to make up that difference.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Jan 17, 2023 - Staff RN in Midland, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Liked my department, good hours
new doctors, new management not goodContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 20, 2023 - Medical Assistant in Midland, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Money is good and hours
Low pay, management could be better
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 18, 2022 - Nurse InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay, wonderful staff, helpful hospital, great teaching hospital. They work great with school schedules
I don’t know many downsides.
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★May 17, 2022 - Utilization Review Nurse in Midland, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There are a lot of different areas for nurses to work whether just getting your license or lots of experience. Further education is encouraged by upper management. They actively work to manage the pandemic and try to minimize staffing shortages if possible
Staffing has become an issue like in most hospitals due to the pandemic. There is increased stress in all areas, sometimes there can be communication issues between management and staff, but it's not a daily problem at this timeContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 19, 2022 - Tier III Desktop Support Technician in Midland, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company provided great leadership as well as
Expect to work to, especially during on call.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 28, 2022 - Patient Care Technician in Midland, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Experience but very little training
Gossip, training was non existent and inconsistent. HR doesn't help at all.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 26, 2022 - Medical TechnologistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
wonderful higher management. higher management takes care of their employees
This hospital is short staffed
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 17, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
patient care improvements, staff recognition, staff involvement
hospital hours, short staffing, low pay scale based on cost of living for area vs. average across state.Continue reading
Midland Memorial Hospital Reviews FAQs
Midland Memorial Hospital has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 136 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Midland Memorial Hospital to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 20% over the last 12 months.
82% of Midland Memorial Hospital employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Midland Memorial Hospital 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.