- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Missouri
- - Columbia, MO Area
- - Columbia, MO
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Covington, GA
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- Brazil - All Cities
- - São Paulo
Found 106 of over 110 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Pay is good for entry level" (in 23 reviews)
- "Great people to work with" (in 10 reviews)
- "Profit Sharing, good benefits" (in 8 reviews)
- "Comfortable work environment." (in 4 reviews)
- "• Cultural/team fit is a huge factor in the hiring process, so coworkers are all super friendly and easy to work with" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Veteran Status
This rating reflects the overall rating of MidwayUSA and is not affected by filters.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 6, 2023 - Senior Customer Service Representative (CSR III)RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to work good environmemt
Pay, benefits, leaders, working weekends
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Dec 29, 2022 - Dealer in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Money is very good always
There nothing bad to say
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Dec 30, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good people and benefits. Competitive pay.
Owner is verbally abuse to employees and is constantly threating to have employees replaced. Popular phrases include: "it doesn't take half a brain" "kindergarteners could do your job" "I'm going to burn everything in the parking lot".
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 12, 2023 - Picking specialist in Columbia, MORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay good benefits that’s all
Slow work Work pretty much by yourself Consistently slow timing people Laying people off constantlyContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 18, 2022 - Database AdministratorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Benchmarked compensation - Incredibly well run - Good people
- Very "old school" 8-5 mentality
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 16, 2022 - Warehouse AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Overtime pay and competitive work environment
There is favoritism and poor management
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 15, 2022 - Stocking Associate in Columbia, MORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great pay and great opportunities to advance.
Poor communication from the office to managers and other workers.
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 30, 2022 - Logistics in Columbia, MORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
steady schedule and a work
it was super duper boring
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 18, 2022 - Logistics -PickingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Let you work more than you were scheduled for most of the time if you wanted. Easy work and friendly environment.
You have to keep your productivity up, but at more than half the working stations you don't even know what your productivity is.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 27, 2022 - Warehouse AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good benefits, opportunities for pay raise.
Mandatory overtime is a regular each month
MidwayUSA Reviews FAQs
MidwayUSA has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 110 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at MidwayUSA to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
73% of MidwayUSA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MidwayUSA 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.