Miles Partnership Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
Miles Partnership CEO David Burgess
David Burgess
  1. "ADM"

I have been working at Miles Partnership full-time for more than a year

Pros

They genuinely care about each and every one of their employees and want to see you succeed with them. Women in leadership roles, upper management is always open to having 1 on 1s with you, you never feel like your voice isn’t heard.

Cons

Not sure this is a con- but it is crazy fast paced and they stay updates on the latest trends so being a good time manager is a must!

Miles Partnership2019-01-15
  2. "Great company culture"

I have been working at Miles Partnership full-time

Pros

Coworkers that are smart, friendly and creative; a work environment that fosters individual growth; interesting projects with clients across the country and abroad; managers who care about their team; and random visits from our favorite local coffee guy.

Cons

I don't think it's a con, but things move at a very fast pace here, with multiple projects happening at once, so time management is an essential skill.

Miles Partnership2019-01-09

"The worst employment experience in my life!"

I worked at Miles Partnership full-time

Pros

Some friendly people, but not enough make it tolerable.

Cons

Terrible communication, lack of processes/accountability and a work environment that promotes bullying and is toxic.

Advice to Management

No need to have multiple managers at the same level managing the same department, seems like it's a herding cats scenario.

Miles Partnership2018-12-20

"Opportunity for Management Support"

I have been working at Miles Partnership full-time

Pros

Flexible work schedule, accounts that are fun to market.

Cons

Lack of management support, unprofessional.

Miles Partnership2018-11-12
  5. "A company that cares"

I have been working at Miles Partnership full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Efficient communication. Friendly and helpful staff. No micro-management. Respected in the industry.

Cons

Working remotely you can feel like you're on an island, alone. But if you're used to that it's fine, for those that aren't it will be difficult to deal with as communication is limited.

Miles Partnership2018-10-09
  6. "Great Place to be Challenged"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

I worked at Miles Partnership full-time for more than a year

Pros

I think whether or not you enjoy your time at Miles really depends on which team you work on. I worked with a great team of people - some of the employees have been there for a really long time and were great mentors for the newer employees. Fun activities in the office Good benefits (free vacation time, flexible work schedule) Challenging, dynamic work - never bored! Others have said the salary isn't good, but...

Cons

Not a lot of room for creativity On-boarding is a long process, particularly if you don't come from the marketing world.

Advice to Management

Engage a bit more with the creative/content/project managers. They might not be the heads of departments but they do a huge amount of the work, and sometimes feel a bit invisible in the company.

Miles Partnership2018-09-26
  7. "So glad I came to Miles!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Miles Partnership full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Refreshing company culture; collaborative, fun, talented, forward-thinking. -Generous company perks and benefits -Work/life balance and time away from work policy -Internal communication style and frequency- open and transparent

Cons

Nothing to note at this time.

Miles Partnership2018-04-24
  8. "Wonderful place to work and learn."

Former Employee - Interactive Art Director in Sarasota, FL

I worked at Miles Partnership full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

AWESOME, FRIENDLY PEOPLE (family). Flexibility with schedule. Opportunity to learn as well as teach. Great resume builder. Known to be one of the best in the industry with high skill employees that work efficiently and with professionalism. Fun social activities. Human Resource department that treats everyone as an equal.

Cons

All of these are being worked on by Miles but they... Need clearer job roles to reduce confusion during a build process, provide better insight on career path and make hiring the right people easier. Need better communication between clients and production/creative. Standard process that can be improved upon overtime.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Continue to listen and interact. Stay friendly. Just because the world (as well as Miles) has gone digital, never forget content is king. Miles built their success with great editorial content, a skill brought from the print industry. It translates to awesome, fun and informative sites that receive a ton of traffic due to SEO, SEM and organic search entry points.

Miles Partnership2018-02-27
  9. "Fast paced work environment"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Sarasota, FL

I worked at Miles Partnership full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people to work with, creative atmosphere, able to work on many different projects, management does a great job of organizing fun events and perks for the employees

Cons

People can get burnt out, a lot of work for too few people, wish for more opportunity to keep up with industry trends

Miles Partnership2017-10-31
  10. "Great Company, Great People"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

I have been working at Miles Partnership full-time

Pros

I really like it here. As someone who freelanced for a really long time I always thought I'd have a hard time adjusting to a more "traditional" office job. That was not the case here at all. Open vacation policy is great, I've never been questioned for taking time off work and have often times done it with very short notice. I walk in and out as I please. No 8-5 on the dot expectations. As long as we get our work...

Cons

Different teams have different ways of doing things and different expectations. Not usually a problem if you're on a specific team but for those of us who work in "central services" it can add a little friction. Not a big deal, but if I had to have a 'con' I guess that would be it.

Advice to Management

I don't really have any specific advice.

Miles Partnership2017-10-11