KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 57 of over 59 reviews

4.1
Miles Partnership President and CEO David Burgess
David Burgess
Pros
  • "Miles is a very fast paced company where you get what you put in(in 12 reviews)

• "They're a very forward-thinking company that is always evolving and looking to create new and innovative projects(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Fast-paced work environment (could be considered a con to some)(in 4 reviews)

• "Lack of communication from upper management to sales team with out a clear picture of goals/salary until 2nd quarter into the year(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Advertising

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work

Jan 20, 2022 - Digital Content Director in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Autonomy to work solo and be creative.

Cons

Lack of existing process around certain core functions.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Still like like working here

Jan 5, 2022 - Director in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great for the most part and very colaborative

Cons

Many fast moving projects can be a lot, but for the most part manageable

3. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Working here was an awful experience for me

Jan 3, 2022 - Content Manager in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting clients and projects Fully remote Forward-thinking and innovative

Cons

I had a terrible experience with this company. Miles does great work and I was really excited about the position. I want to believe that the company as a whole is a good one, and that I just got stuck with some bad managers. Here were some cons from my experience: Heavy workloads and long hours: I felt overworked, and most of my managers seemed to be chronically overworked as well. I was once told that I "only" worked 39 hours the previous week so I should have had time to start a project, despite the fact that I had previously told my managers I needed a few hours off one day that week. Fast-paced: This isn't necessarily a con for some, but I think my division moved too fast. There wasn't time for projects to be reviewed and requests would often come in last minute and need to be addressed immediately. There was not a good system in place for work to be reviewed internally. I found the work environment to constantly feel very chaotic. Communication: This was a big one. I felt that my managers didn't communicate well with me or each other. When I received conflicting directions or projects, I was told it was on me to manage the conflict. Feedback: I received very little feedback for my first 45 days. After that, when I did receive feedback, it was often passive aggressive, nit-picky, extremely critical, and conflicting with other feedback I received. At points, the same manager would give me feedback that conflicted with what she previously told me. I often felt thrown under the bus, and on more than one occasion, I was reprimanded for things that did not even happen. "Flexible" working schedule: Miles advertises a "very flexible" work schedule, but I did not find this to be true. I was getting all my assignments done on time, yet my time logs and Slack statuses were continually scrutinized by my managers. I also felt like it was very difficult to take time off. Every time I wanted to take time off, I had to find someone to "cover" me while I was out. Additionally, I had to find individual people to complete each assignment that was going to be due while I was out. Then I had to make a document stating the status of each project and who would be handling it while I was out. There was very little redundancy, which made it difficult for others to cover for me. At one point, I was directed to contact someone on their day off to "see if they were online and could help".

3 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Creative Collaboration

Dec 13, 2021 - Content Director in Sarasota, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Environment is nurturing while fostering forward-thinking: A great place to put your creativity to practical application in an interesting industry.

Cons

No cons to share at this time

5. 4.0
      Former Employee

Nice place to work!

Dec 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits Flexible PTO Company Events Work / Life Balance Career Opportunities

Cons

Micromanaging Denied remote work requests Compensation Attrition Transparency Dependent on market conditions

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Coworkers

Nov 3, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great coworkers- helpful, kind and fun.

Cons

Mid to Upper management needs to change.

1 person found this review helpful
    7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Jun 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic culture and solid benefits/compensation, strives to be a positive culture environment

Cons

Workload expectations can be high

8. 5.0

Review

May 5, 2021 - Vice President in Sarasota, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and talented employees

Cons

No real cons to speak of

9. 5.0

Great Company Culture

Apr 30, 2021 - Account Coordinator in Sarasota, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Open Work Enviroment; lots of opportunities for growth; hires within; Fantastic vacation policy/health benefits

Cons

Workload can be high sometimes

10. 5.0

Great company

Apr 1, 2021 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunity for growth

Cons

Fast paced, which could be a con for some

Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Reviews

Miles Partnership Reviews FAQs

81% of Miles Partnership employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Miles Partnership 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Miles Partnership to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Miles Partnership Job Seekers