Cover image for Miles Partnership

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The people are great for the most part and very colaborative(in 14 reviews)
  • "Efficient communication.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Friendly environment, casual dress, decent benefits.(in 3 reviews)
  • "thinking managers, fun and hard work combine to make it a good place to work(in 2 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good Company

Nov 13, 2022 - Video Producer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open communication and understanding managers. Lovely coworker, not a lot of ego.

Cons

Pay could be higher, better organization.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Rewarding place to work

Sep 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The work is always challenging and you'll never get bored. - The people are kind and supportive. - There is no snarky back channeling or toxic interpersonal drama. - The leadership is very transparent and encourages people to step up and challenge themselves to grow.

Cons

- There is always more work around to do, and if you're not someone who is ok with the work never being fully done, it can feel stressful. - There isn't always a documented process for getting things done. This is a place where critical thinkers and natural leaders tend to do better than people looking for a lot of structure.

3. Join the Miles Partnership team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Aug 10, 2022 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great values and PTO is truly unlimited

Cons

They have some steep learning curves

5. 3.0

chaos and micromanaging nightmare

Jul 8, 2022 - Studio Staff
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible working , most of the team are nice , overall company seemed a good place

Cons

passive aggressive manager , lack of real knowledge in leadership , chaos and nothing is ever good enough

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Basically received free work. Horrible interview process

Jul 10, 2022 - Art Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

They seemed alright and offered decent pay.

Cons

They reached out to me urging me to apply as they liked what they saw. I applied. Had a first interview which went well. This was 2 weeks in. Then outta nowhere they asked me to do q design test which is fine. But the test was an entire campaign for one of their clients. Prints ads. Social Media Ads. Digital Ads plus I had to come up with the copy, concept, pretty much a full scale campaign in 3 days. I did it. They took a massive amount of work as a "test" for a position they never intended for me to fill. They pretty much scammed me into giving them a load of free work disguised as a test. Never heard from them ever again. They literally took all that work and ran. If they didn't like it (which I know it was a strongly designed campaign and concept) then say something. Don't take work massive amounts of work from people, call it test. Then ghost people once u receive it.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company with a few cons

Jun 13, 2022 - Graphic Designer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, benefits, and values. This company does take care of + appreciates their employees.

Cons

The care for employee's seems to depend on team + manager. Miles doesn't adjust salary based on local economy.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work

Jan 20, 2022 - Digital Content Director in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Autonomy to work solo and be creative.

Cons

Lack of existing process around certain core functions.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Still like like working here

Jan 5, 2022 - Director in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great for the most part and very colaborative

Cons

Many fast moving projects can be a lot, but for the most part manageable

10. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Working here was an awful experience for me

Jan 3, 2022 - Content Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting clients and projects Fully remote Forward-thinking and innovative

Cons

I had a terrible experience with this company. Miles does great work and I was really excited about the position. I want to believe that the company as a whole is a good one, and that I just got stuck with some bad managers. Here were some cons from my experience: Heavy workloads and long hours: I felt overworked, and most of my managers seemed to be chronically overworked as well. I was once told that I "only" worked 39 hours the previous week so I should have had time to start a project, despite the fact that I had previously told my managers I needed a few hours off one day that week. Fast-paced: This isn't necessarily a con for some, but I think my division moved too fast. There wasn't time for projects to be reviewed and requests would often come in last minute and need to be addressed immediately. There was not a good system in place for work to be reviewed internally. I found the work environment to constantly feel very chaotic. Communication: This was a big one. I felt that my managers didn't communicate well with me or each other. When I received conflicting directions or projects, I was told it was on me to manage the conflict. Feedback: I received very little feedback for my first 45 days. After that, when I did receive feedback, it was often passive aggressive, nit-picky, extremely critical, and conflicting with other feedback I received. At points, the same manager would give me feedback that conflicted with what she previously told me. I often felt thrown under the bus, and on more than one occasion, I was reprimanded for things that did not even happen. "Flexible" working schedule: Miles advertises a "very flexible" work schedule, but I did not find this to be true. I was getting all my assignments done on time, yet my time logs and Slack statuses were continually scrutinized by my managers. I also felt like it was very difficult to take time off. Every time I wanted to take time off, I had to find someone to "cover" me while I was out. Additionally, I had to find individual people to complete each assignment that was going to be due while I was out. Then I had to make a document stating the status of each project and who would be handling it while I was out. There was very little redundancy, which made it difficult for others to cover for me. At one point, I was directed to contact someone on their day off to "see if they were online and could help".

7 people found this review helpful
  11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Creative Collaboration

Dec 13, 2021 - Content Director in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Environment is nurturing while fostering forward-thinking: A great place to put your creativity to practical application in an interesting industry.

Cons

No cons to share at this time

Viewing 1 - 10 of 63 Reviews
</>Embed

Miles Partnership Reviews FAQs

Miles Partnership has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 66 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Miles Partnership to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Miles Partnership employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Miles Partnership. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

80% of Miles Partnership employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Miles Partnership 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Miles Partnership to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Miles Partnership Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Miles Partnership? Share Your Experiences

Reviews by Job Title

Miles Partnership Photos

+ Add Photo
Miles Partnership photo of: We had our favorite coffee guy in our Sarasota office; Justin with out and about coffee. Brewing flat whites, mochas, cold brews and more to help us kick-start our week.
Miles Partnership photo of: Miles own Brittany Guimond and Patrick Rodgers having a great time at DMA West Tech Summit in Spokane, Washington.
Miles Partnership photo of: Happy Halloween! So many people dressed up at work today, they had to shoot a panoramic photo!
Miles Partnership photo of: We're kicking off Halloween week with a creative pumpkin carving contest!
Miles Partnership photo of: It's, like, totally '80s day at Miles!
Miles Partnership photo of: We just got a new Keurig machine in our Sarasota office… so naturally we celebrated with a contest to see who could recycle their K cups in the most creative ways.
Miles Partnership photo of: We held a paper airplane contest in our Sarasota office. It was a lot of fun, though not many planes made it past the runway. We make much better travel marketers than aeronautical engineers!

Expert Career Advice

Kerkering Barberio & Co Logo
Kerkering Barberio & Co

3.5

Compare

Glassdoor has 66 Miles Partnership reviews submitted anonymously by Miles Partnership employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Miles Partnership is right for you.