KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 4 of over 231 reviews

5.0
Milgard Manufacturing CEO, MI Windows and Doors Matt DeSoto
Matt DeSoto

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Milgard Manufacturing and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to build bareer

Jun 24, 2021 - Marketing Manager in Tacoma, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with the company for over a decade and have had the opportunity to take on a wide variety of roles & responsibilities. Management is good at responding to team member's needs for development.

Cons

Very rapid pace environment. Team members that can adapt quickly to changes do really well.

Continue reading

Milgard Manufacturing Response

Thank you for sharing your experience at Milgard. We are always happy to hear feedback from our team members. ​ ​

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Flexibility, Dynamic Environment

Jun 24, 2021 - Senior Marketing Communications Manager in Tacoma, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

During my 4 years with the company I've experienced great work/life balance, schedule flexibility, and an overall respectful and enjoyable environment.

Cons

I think depending on your department and work location, WFH options aren't always as easy to negotiate, but the leadership team has always seemed flexible to individual needs.

Milgard Manufacturing Response

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. The key to our business’ success is our commitment to not only customer service, but to our team members. We strive to provide an environment where team members feel they are valued and respected.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to grow in your career!

Jun 16, 2021 - Marketing Programs Manager in Tacoma, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love how I've been able to grow and develop in my roles here at Milgard. The promotions are fantastic, management is supportive and empowers growth in each role. The different programs I get to work on are exciting and great challenges. There is a lot of perks and we have greater resources to help develop team members. My team is very supportive of each other and we all have the same work ethics of wanting to drive results.

Cons

Not really a con, but more of a tip for other interviewing for this company. Make sure to have an open mind and know how to multi-task/good time management skills to keep a good work/life balance.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Milgard Manufacturing Response

Thank you for the great review! We are glad to hear of your positive experience as a Milgard team member. We are committed to making Milgard the best place you’ve ever worked. We’re open to suggestions any time and love hearing from our team members.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good one

Aug 20, 2020 - Marketing Manager in Cochin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not much to say just good

Cons

An average company to work with

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews