KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Milgard Manufacturing CEO, MI Windows and Doors Matt DeSoto
Matt DeSoto
1 Rating

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Milgard Manufacturing and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Great people

Jul 17, 2021 - Production Worker in Tualatin, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people teamwork a lot of overtime family oriented

Cons

Nothing negative about it at all

Milgard Manufacturing Response

Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear of your positive experience during your tenure at Milgard. We wish you the best of luck on your professional journey.

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Be wary

Sep 24, 2021 - Production Worker in Temecula, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay. There’s a small gym at work.

Cons

Shady management. “Phantom” policies. Sadness.

Milgard Manufacturing Response

We are very sorry to hear your experience at Milgard didn’t meet your expectations. We take all team member feedback very seriously and would like to learn more about your experience. Please reach out to our HR team to discuss anytime.

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

If you have to

Oct 8, 2019 - Production Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits and It’s full time

Cons

I don’t see much reviews from the production line perspective, so here it goes. Yeah it is full-time but there is no set schedule, you can work 8hrs or you can work 12 and if they want you to work 12 out of random you have zero say. all summer you will work back to back 12hrs shifts mon-friday and 8hr saturdays in extreme plant conditions (120degree summer) count on it. pay is insulting considering how little freedom you get. you sell your soul for 2 weeks and when you get the check you feel like it was barely worth it. Milgard is almost always hiring for the production line not because the job breaks your back, it’s because it breaks your back and they pay you barely more than the minimum to do so and Milgards exceedingly high turnover on the production line reflects exactly that.

1 person found this review helpful

Senior Manager, Talent Development

Thank you for your feedback and for the time that you spent with us. We do try very hard to manage and limit overtime as we want to ensure a positive work/life balance for all.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work if you need money

Feb 11, 2020 - Production Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, benefits, and overall an amazing team that I miss working with.

Cons

Only full-time positions available and shifts aren't very flexible.

Senior Manager, Talent Development

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Milgard. We strive to provide competitive compensation in the market place. We appreciate your time and your service and wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

You will feel unappreciated

Mar 5, 2020 - Production Worker in Simi Valley, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you need a job, Milgard is the place for you.

Cons

Point system. “Safety first” - not true. They’re always trying to push you faster and faster...If you did good job, they’re never appreciate it. Note: This is a heavy job.

Senior Manager, Talent Development

Thank you so much for being on our team! Your input is very much appreciated as our culture is one committed to continuously improving, working to get better. Your feedback helps us do this! I invite you to partner with your Human Resources team as we are committed to ensuring an Open Door Policy is in place to effectively address any workplace concerns.

6. 3.0

It was cool

Feb 24, 2020 - Production Worker in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

14.00 an hour and the job has a lot of nice people.

Cons

Too labor intense for the needs of mine

Senior Manager, Talent Development

Thank you for your feedback, and for all you accomplished during your time at Milgard. We appreciate your feedback and take it to heart for future improvements.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Worked here for the summer in between academic sessions.

Apr 26, 2017 - Production Worker in Tacoma, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good atmosphere, lots of highly skilled workers in each of the departments. Get to know many of the employees very quickly.

Cons

I can't say a whole lot about the company because I was only here on a temporary basis for one summer. While not unique to the company, it did suffer a bit from the recession and is still in a building mode.

Manager, Recruiting and Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your summer with us. Best of success to you in your career endeavors in future!

8. 3.0
    Former Employee

Walking on Eggshells

Feb 17, 2016 - Production Worker in Tacoma, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great on-the-job training and great pay with all of the mandatory overtime. Co-workers seem basically nice and courteous.

Cons

You might have to "fit in" on more of a personal basis. They can invent reasons to get rid of people, so you can be let go arbitrarily - that is unfairly. They can decide that you're not doing a decent job even if you really are. Your co-workers will seem nice, but you never know if or when they might complain behind your back.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good Environmet

Jan 1, 2015 - Production Worker in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of overtime, great employees, great benefits, good management, they really care about their employees, Monthly bonuses, and you get compensated for good work

Cons

Pay isn't that good, thats just about the only negative thing i could say everything else is good from my experience

3 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

My experience at Milgard

Oct 4, 2017 - Production Worker in Fife, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plant meeting are always great and they give employees opportunity to speak their mind. Employees get rewarded with free catering lunch for great work and work free accident.

Cons

Too many gossipers and sometimes problems aren't solve fairly.

1 person found this review helpful

Manager, Recruiting and Talent Management

Thank you for your positive and constructive feedback about your experience working with us at Milgard. We appreciate your input so much and hope you will consider coming back to work with us in the future!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews