Millar Chiropractic Clinic Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated August 28, 2017

3.5
Dr Greg Millar

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Good Company to work for"

Former Employee - Therapy CA in Huntsville, AL
    Former Employee - Therapy CA in Huntsville, AL

I worked at Millar Chiropractic Clinic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked for Millar Chiropractic for 2 years until I went back to nursing school. Part of the reason I am in nursing school today is the encouragement of Dr Millar. He really cares about his patients and employees. The pay is good. The work is rewarding. The two hour lunch is great. The clinics have lots of fun contest and bonuses. I recommend Millar Chiropractic to my friends.

Cons

Long Hours as you start at 8am and end at 6pm.

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

2. "CA"

I worked at Millar Chiropractic Clinic full-time

Pros

The doctors and patients are great and we did get fairly frequent small raises.

Cons

Staff is viewed by management as being easily replaceable. CA's come and go as if in a revolving door. Late hours when doctors run over with evening appointments as they often do.

Advice to Management

Better relationship between corporate office and staff in clinics would boost morale and reduce turnover, in my opinion.

3. "Great Company to work for."

Current Employee - Office Manager in Huntsville, AL
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Millar Chiropractic Clinic full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have been with Dr Millar and Millar Chiropractic Clinic for 8 years as an office manager. They are a great company to work for. Dr Millar has a heart of gold and helps so many people. Pay is good. We have four paid company fun-days a year. Two are just staff only and two are for the whole family. The spring Luau was great. Summer fun-day is usually at the lake. The Halloween ball is a blast and the Family Christmas Gathering is wonderful. The clinics do lots of community projects like the annual Easter egg hunt, blood drives, can drives and Christmas Angels. We work hard and play hard. The rivalry and contest between the clinics is fun. And we get great bonus. This company is committed to providing great care for its patients. They do so much for so many.

Cons

Before the cuts in healthcare we had more staff. Now we have to see more patients with less people. But I guess that's true for all doctors offices. Long hours as they are open from 8 am till 6pm or the last patient is finished. You have to have a heart for health care.

4. "Horrible"

Former Employee - Chiropractic Assistant in Huntsville, AL
    Former Employee - Chiropractic Assistant in Huntsville, AL

I worked at Millar Chiropractic Clinic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Patient interaction and location are a plus.

Cons

Management is unstructured and juvenile.