Millennium Engineering and Integration Company Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great small company"

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Orlando, FL

I worked at Millennium Engineering and Integration Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Intelligent management team, good benefits, lots of recognition for employee performance

Cons

Smaller company, beholden to government entities that contract them, not lots of opportunities to move up the ladder

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

2. "Missile Defense Systems Engineering"

I worked at Millennium Engineering and Integration Company full-time

Pros

Pretty stress-free environment. Work hours depend on the government personnel that are being supported.

Cons

Difficulty communicating with the HR department and headquarters in general. The nature of the on-site position removes you a lot from the company environment and sense of camaraderie.

Advice to Management

Provide a defined path forward for promotion and upward mobility. Communicate more with on-site employees and please, please work on your HR department.

3. "Wonderful Experience"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Melbourne, FL
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Melbourne, FL

I worked at Millennium Engineering and Integration Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent professional people to work with! Management believes in paying higher than normal wages to maintain their talent. The best thing is that the company takes on really challenging & interesting projects.

Cons

Nothing that you probably haven't experienced at a supermarket.

Advice to Management

Keep on looking for interesting work for your employees to throw themselves into.

"Professional and respectful organization"

Pros

Millennium is a great company and is thriving in the industry. The employees are professional, experienced, and manage business practices ethically and morally. Executive leadership and management truly care and invest in their employees.

Cons

Millennium has experienced immense growth which has been a major contributor to the setbacks. Systems, processes and policies were not established in advance and the company has been backpedaling to make necessary corrections. There are still many bottlenecks and support isn't adequate; specifically with HR. Responses sent to HR are rarely received and requests are untimely.

Advice to Management

Manage the growth adequately and appoint employees who are team players willing to execute and provide support to the organization. Many employees at Millennium have been employed for many years and have territorial control; the company's growth is positive and the need for additional support should be accepted.

"Decent company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Millennium Engineering and Integration Company full-time

Pros

Flexible work schedule, good benefits, interesting work

Cons

Lack of organization and opportunities. Not sure how company will hold up once it outgrows the small business title.

Advice to Management

Need better leadership

"Employee"

I have been working at Millennium Engineering and Integration Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company has good profit sharing.

Cons

Company offers lower than competitive salary.

Advice to Management

Improve salaries.

"Great Company to Work For"

I have been working at Millennium Engineering and Integration Company full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The company is like a family. Everyone has an open-door policy. Excellent, above par benefits.

Cons

The Finance & Accounting Department and HR need to hire more staff in order to keep up with the demands of the fast-growing company.

Advice to Management

Communicate kudos to the entire staff. Everyone likes it when their name is in lights.

Oct 27, 2016 – Vice President, Corporate Operations

Thanks for your feedback and comments. I really like your advice and couldn’t agree more that everyone likes to hear their names. We’re going to be busy communicating, however, because our staff are... More

"Great Company"

Pros

The company is small enough that you can make a difference, but big enough to provide opportunities for growth. Management allows you to engage in projects outside of your normal scope, and acknowledges great performance with kudos and awards.

Cons

HR Struggle to provide timely support. Internal business applications need to be improved to support continued growth.

Advice to Management

Trust program management and managers with all the company information needed to do the administrative portion of their jobs.

Oct 5, 2016 – Vice President, Corporate Operations

Hello and thank you for the feedback and suggestions. I appreciate your positive comments and insight about the company size. I agree we your sentiment. I also appreciate your feedback on HR and... More

"Great Company"

Pros

Millennium makes me feel like my voice is heard and I really matter. They consistently accept my feedback and work to improve processes and procedures. The benefits are great and they review programs annually to make sure they meet the needs of the employees as a whole. I get big company benefits with a small company feel.

Cons

The management structure can be challenging since many times your manager doesn't sit at your location.

Oct 5, 2016 – Vice President, Corporate Operations

Thanks for this feedback and I’m glad you are enjoying the company. I understand your feedback about offsite managers. We are indeed spread across the country with customer support at over a dozen... More

10. "A Great Company To Work For"

Current Employee - Employee
    Current Employee - Employee

I have been working at Millennium Engineering and Integration Company full-time

Pros

Not too small; not too big. Stability with the support of an established company
    Excellent projects and contracts
    Leadership always looking to improve and find better ways to help customers and support employees
    Great benefits
    Great culture
    Great future

Cons

Hard to get company-wide emails at government sites

Advice to Management

Keep communicating and finding ways to integrate the government site staff into the company culture