Found 180 of over 191 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay was good and that is about it" (in 15 reviews)
- "The staff and students are awesome" (in 9 reviews)
- "Great atmosphere and great people" (in 7 reviews)
- "They could care less if a great employee was gone and still continue to keep below average workers." (in 4 reviews)
- "Good job and benefits" (in 4 reviews)
- "Poor management from FORMER campus president." (in 14 reviews)
- "Poor leadership" (in 9 reviews)
- "The instructors have no formal training, there are people working there that couldn't pass the same background check that students get." (in 6 reviews)
- "Upper management doesn't care about their local management and how they are treated or feel as long as the numbers are met." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Miller-Motte Technical College and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Sep 4, 2023Adjunct ProfessorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsNorth Charleston, SC
The students are really eager to learn, and graduate with career success.
Not enough time to teach in detail to students who need more assistance.
- 1.0Dec 1, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMacon, GA
Solid teamwork experience; extensive training available; ample parking area; centrally located in the Macon community.
Sanitation and condition of the facility and grounds need improvement. Unsafe area at times. High turnover rate among various departments.
- 1.0May 26, 2023Admissions RepresentativeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearJacksonville, NC
Department was great! Pay was fair
Executive director is a narcissist Leadership has horrible attitude
- 5.0Nov 5, 2022Admissions RepresentativeFormer Employee
Everyone has a hand in the success of the school. Each person takes their position seriously and puts forth a real effort to making each goal attainable.
Heavy responsibility. It can be overwhelming.1
- 3.0Jan 17, 2023Adjunct FacultyCurrent EmployeeWilmington, NC
Flexible hours, pick your own schedule
Poor communication from management, irregular course assignment if low enrollment.1
- 2.0Sep 9, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
None. Overworked, underappreciated, revolving door of supervisors.
Overworked, underappreciated, revolving door of supervisors. Give one person the workload of 3 people. Crap training.
- 2.0May 30, 2022Admissions RepresentativeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMacon, GA
decent pay and benefits hour long lunch break working with students
stressful work environment pressure to hit enrollment goals lack of structure and competent management
Miller-Motte Technical College Reviews FAQs
Miller-Motte Technical College has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 191 reviews left anonymously by employees. 49% of employees would recommend working at Miller-Motte Technical College to a friend and 35% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 24% over the last 12 months.
49% of Miller-Motte Technical College employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Miller-Motte Technical College 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.