KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Million Dollar Baby Co. Reviews

Updated Aug 5, 2021

Found 59 of over 65 reviews

4.7
Million Dollar Baby Co. CEO Teddy Fong (no image)
Teddy Fong
Pros
  • "Great working environment and company culture(in 8 reviews)

• "I really appreciate working in a work environment where everyone is respectful of one another(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Montebello is kind of far and doesn't offer a lot of good choices for food / entertainment etc(in 3 reviews)

• "Of course there are pressures on team and individuals when company is experiencing fast growing(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place

Aug 5, 2021 - Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

good company and culture would recommend working, here miss it a lot, the vibez are always good

Cons

Not everyone is treated equally and but other than that there isnt really much else in terms of cons

VP - Talent Management

Thanks for the vibez! I'd love to talk to you more about your "con." We've worked hard over the last few years to increase transparency and improve communication at all levels in hopes that it leads to more trust throughout our organization. Thanks for your feedback and your reminder that despite our glassdoor rating, there's still much more we can do to create an amazing workplace for all. - Teddy, CEO

2. 5.0

Best Company in LA

Jan 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The best thing about working at MDB Co. is the people that you work with every day. Team leads, managers, and coworkers truly care about your personal and professional success. I have learned so much since I started a year ago and can not thank my manager enough! I love what I do and my accomplishments are shared throughout the company (no matter how small it is). The company has been going through crazy growth but they never lose sight of what is important. The management takes care of the employees like family. Whenever there is a job opening, I recommend it to all my friends. If you are searching for a job, I know how you feel (being in the same position just over a year ago). Applying to MDB Co. was one of the best things I did for my career. You will NOT regret applying to MDB Co. and Moira (Talent Management) is amazing and very friendly.

Cons

No cons to mention other than not being able to go into the office and being able to socialize with everyone :(

VP - Talent Management

Wow! Thank you for this. We are grateful for you and our team! None of our growth in the past years is possible without each one of our team members! -Teddy, CEO

3. 5.0

Best Company To Work At

Jul 8, 2021 - IT Coordinator in Pico Rivera, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Million Dollar Baby Co is an amazing company to work for. The people are great. Leadership is great. Social events are great. Personal and professional growth plans are great! Also, throughout the pandemic, the Talent Management and Senior Leadership Teams took such great care of everyone and found very clever ways of keeping everyone connected virtually or through social distancing.

Cons

honestly nothing comes to mind

Thank you! Teddy- CEO

4. 5.0

Great Company!

Apr 8, 2021 - Senior Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Emphasis on creating a warm, welcoming culture and supporting each other through rapid growth! Management works hard to create synergy between the teams and make sure everyone is aligned on goals. Everyone really cares about what they are doing and management cares that each employee is happy and on a path for growth.

Cons

None, they are doing a great job!

5. 5.0

So thankful!

Jan 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I wanted to write a new review to thank the team leads at MDB Co. for your wonderful care towards all employees during COVID-19. The care packages, the flexibility, the commitment to providing for us, it has truly been a reflection of the core of this company. I've never been prouder to say that I work here.

Cons

a growing company means lots of work!

VP - Talent Management

Thank you very much for your feedback!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Family Business coz they treat people like their Family

Feb 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture that you feel comfortable to work in. Management cares about people thinking while they are also pay attentions to hard core business KPI, which is very important to a healthy company.

Cons

People needs to pay more attention to details.

1 person found this review helpful

VP - Talent Management

I completely agree! Treating people like family is one of our Core Values and an important aspect of our culture. I hope that our culture continues to evolve as our company grows, as we continuously learn from each other and as we hire new people with diverse experiences and backgrounds. We have a bright future! Thanks for the review, Teddy, CEO

7. 5.0

Family Oriented Company!

Feb 19, 2021 - Consumer Support Specialist in Pico Rivera, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

A positive and friendly work environment

Cons

Work on better communication between teams

1 person found this review helpful

VP - Talent Management

Thanks for the review! We are constantly working on alignment and communication between teams- especially during the pandemic. For 2021, we'll have more team updates during our Monday Morning all hands meetings as well as team memos sent out weekly. In addition, we are encouraging more cross-team virtual events to build in more social time with each other. In other words, formal communication will be more frequent and we'll also create more informal opportunities to share the great work each team is doing! - Teddy, CEO

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good

Jan 12, 2021 - Title Clerk
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best Jove ever of course

Cons

None at all period honestly

VP - Talent Management

So awesome to read this!!! Thank you !

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Best place I have ever worked! Will miss it!!!

Jul 1, 2019 - Consumer Support Coordinator in Pico Rivera, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love this family owned company! They have always been family to me, through some very tough times and good times . Very generous and compassionate to the employees. They have Bible study on site for those interested. One on One career guidance. If you donate to a special non-profit organization they will match up to $500 per year. Very awesome! Benefits are great, and they are always upping the game. They listen to the desires of the employees! Vacations, sick time, jury duty, death time off, very generous. Will pay a portion of vacation travel each year, who else does that? Salary people can show up a little late or leave for a doctor apptmt. early but are still paid for a full day. Work from home option if necessary. Great new location, with a very nice new kitchen fully equip, makes it very comfortable. Happy hours, lots of snacks and free lunches every month. For the most part, most employees are great to work with! Great CEO.

Cons

A very young culture, the employees VERY smart, but some are very self absorbed at times. Lack maturity and could be more grateful at times not so negative. They do have high expectations of the employees but a growing company needs to. be on the cutting edge. Seldom mention some of the more awesome benefits as I mentioned above.

3 people found this review helpful

VP - Talent Management

Thank you for your service for all of these years! -Teddy

10. 5.0

Best Place to Work

Feb 12, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management is open to new ideas and they listen to what you have to say. Teams work together and everyone genuinely cares for one another. Everyone is encouraged to find ways to make ourselves and each other better. Really great and in depth training for new hires. CEO Teddy is amazing and really down to earth. Working with the family is a real treat!

Cons

The openness to try new things can result in frequent process changes. Not really a bad thing because of the non-stop improvements, but if you’re not keen to change this probably wouldn’t be a good fit for you.

VP - Talent Management

Thank you so much! We are trying to be more and more sensitive to frequent process changes and also to better communicate the reasons for change. I appreciate the feedback, Teddy, CEO

Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Reviews