MindLink Resources Reviews | Glassdoor

MindLink Resources Reviews

4.6
Stacey Brown-Sommers

"Awesome opportunities to work and learn - if you are flexible"

Current Freelancer - Linguist in Seattle, WA
    Current Freelancer - Linguist in Seattle, WA

I have been working at MindLink Resources (Less than a year)

Pros

Offers great opportunities for different roles in localization and language services to work on various projects for renowned clients. Very supportive, especially for newcomers, as they actually appear to take a true interest in developing their talent, also by generously providing you with free valuable training regularly to expand your skill set. Approachable, professional, intelligent.

Cons

Still growing company cannot offer benefits yet. Unpredictable how much work they may have for you at a given time, as most jobs seem to be on call.

Advice to Management

Keep on diligently growing and developing your talent base as you have, stay this awesomely supportive, and keep this network of wonderful professionals well connected as it steadily continues to grow. Benefits would be great to have, too, if possible.

Dec 7, 2016 – Talent Manager

Thanks for this review and fabulous advice. Supporting linguists is our #1 priority. With our tools like Linguistlink for collaboration and chatting, we want to be the agency that OVER communicates ... More

2. "Linguist QA"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Portland, OR
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Portland, OR

I have been working at MindLink Resources as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Can work remotely, and set up your own hours as long as the project is completed

Cons

Slow payment, not enough hours

Dec 7, 2016 – Talent Manager

Thanks for the review!! We love our flexible contractors :) I'm sorry about the payment and hours. As we grow, we are focused on improving these two areas specifically. We appreciate your patience ... More

3. "MindLink Resources has introduced me to and got me hooked into the exciting business of language localization."

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Portland, OR

I have been working at MindLink Resources part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Reliable, flexible, timely with payments, patient, easy to work with, overall great people and a sizable growth outlook!

Cons

Because MindLink is still a developing company, benefits aren't great, though should improve as the company grows.

Dec 7, 2016 – Talent Manager

Aw thanks. We're hooked on this business too!