MindMaze Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated 16 Aug 2019

3.5
  1. "Stratup mindset"

I worked at MindMaze full-time

Pros

Very original cmopany, with a lot of innovation at every level

Cons

Very particular mindset as the company is based on game developpers.

Advice to Management

Humans exist.

MindMaze2019-08-16
  2. "Recommend"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at MindMaze

Pros

Team culture, office atmosphere, lake close by

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, it was really nice working at Mindmaze

MindMaze2018-07-27

"Very instructive internship"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at MindMaze

Pros

You are surrounded by very competent people who like what they do and master their domains. The ambiance is very good between collegues and the offices are great.

Cons

The company lacks communication at the vertical level but also at the horizontal level. The pays is low despite the company spending lots of money for consultants.

MindMaze2017-08-24

"Unprofessional interview"

Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I worked at MindMaze

Pros

interesting, innovative, hightech, young, dynamic

Cons

no culture, start up, not mature

Advice to Management

I was not an employee of the company, but I had an interview for a senior position a few months ago. What happened was totaly unprofessional. I was received by a person, interviewed by the same person and got feedback a couple of months later after insisting. ADVICE TO THE COMPANY's CEO: do not allow any employee be alone in an interview with someone challenging, especially in the same area of expertise as... the interviewer or you are simply going to loose all good human ressources. I found myself stupidly realizing by the end of the interview the situation. I revealed all my strengths in order to impress, and that was easy ... only to learn that I was a challenger for the guy in front of me. Yeah ... great. The problem is cultural. I was very annoyed by the situation especially because I consider the company interesting for my carrier. I would recommend this company to juniors and very flexible people. If you are a serious senior look away. It seems a playground.

MindMaze2017-08-26
  5. "Great place to work at"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lausanne

I have been working at MindMaze full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Very talented teammate in very broad variety of domains (Clinical, Hardware, various Software Skills) - High motivation - Everybody's input is valuated - Startup culture: involvement in projects - Great company structure mutation and growth in the past year

Cons

- Startup culture: Objective tends to steer on regular basis and adaptation/horizontal skills are often needed

Advice to Management

- Keep pushing in the right direction - Rationalize and control the growth

MindMaze2017-03-30
  6. "Growing start-up"

I have been working at MindMaze full-time

Pros

MindMaze offers the opportunity to work on several projects / aspect of a project. Colleagues are friendly, motivated and skilled, and the working environment is nice (office in the city center with nice lake view).

Cons

The company is growing very fast so not always well organized. The communication between managements and teams can be improved. Start-up salary.

Advice to Management

The company should focus on a few very clear objectives and communicate better the strategies to each team leader.

MindMaze2017-03-22
  7. "Great place to work"

in Lausanne

I have been working at MindMaze

Pros

Fast growing start-up with great creativity and development opportunity. Very nice multicultural colleagues. Beautiful office close by the public transportation in Ouchy.

Cons

Needs to consolidate a bit the company structure and the internal communication.

MindMaze2017-01-03
  8. "Stimulating"

I have been working at MindMaze full-time

Pros

An inovative atmosphere where everyone's input is valued. We are all pushing to release our products destined at improving the lives of stroke surviors worldwide. - flexi-hours - flexi-place - Plenty of small perks

Cons

Startup environements will always be fast paced with rapidly shiftinf priorities, as the company grows this should be a bit more stable and hopefully maintain the startup state of mind and agility.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and keep developping a clear line of communication.

MindMaze2016-12-21
  9. "Great learning experience"

Former Intern - ClinicalBiosignal Data Management in Lausanne

I worked at MindMaze for less than a year

Pros

- help whenever needed - people of different backgrounds (cultural and educational) - still the startup vibe but with the security of the bigger companies - free coffee and snacks

Cons

no real cons, it was overall a really good experience, simulating work in a stimulating environment. Nothing more to say.

MindMaze2016-11-16

"delay on salary payment"

Current Employee - Anonyme in Lausanne

I have been working at MindMaze full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Flexible working hours - Free coffees and food - working at the cutting edge - Interesting projects - Friendly coworkers (most of them)

Cons

- Not enough engineers and too many useless managers/head of - Stubborn managers. To much time has been wasted because junior ideas aren't taken into consideration. - Do not expect to be paid on time. Usually 1 week of delay and sometimes 3 weeks of delay. They have big issues with the cash flow.

MindMaze2019-08-14