Mindteck Test Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 4, 2019

Found 6 reviews

2.9
Sanjeev Kathpalia
  1. "A slow small company. A small company with very slow progress and lack of ambition to grow, whereas it has huge scope."

Former Employee - Senior Test Engineer in Calcutta

I worked at Mindteck full-time for less than a year

Pros

•Average Salary. Slightly more than other companies of same scale. •Average work life balance. •Good HR personnel. •Young and flexible Testing team. •Manageable work pressure.

Cons

•Pathetic ineligible technical management with only their designation as qualifications. •Lack of any will to grow as an organization or compete other service based companies. •Lack of will to adopt or adapt new tech. •No new business hunting which could add sizeable revenue. •Very small office space and not plan to expand. •Lack process and structure as an organization overall. •No proper cafeteria. •One single...

Advice to Management

Learn to adapt to the changing technology landscape. Open up to embrace newer tech. Create an enthusiastic and active sales team to bring business and grow. Connect with business leaders and create a roadmap to grow. Stop sleeping in your own confined igloos, the world is building flying cars.

Mindteck2019-06-04

"Just ok"

Current Employee - Senior Test Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Mindteck for less than a year

Pros

1. Can't think of any.

Cons

1. Poor work facilities, the AC chilling is uneven. In our area the cooling is less & after 6 they switch off the aC. So weuse fans 2. Poor management. Client centric 3. People with no brains at the top. 4. No work from home facilities

Mindteck2018-08-12
  3. "good company"

Current Employee - Selenium Automation Test Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Mindteck full-time for more than a year

Pros

salary was good ..good employment At Dell, we understand that giving our team members the best professional experience means understanding the unique attributes of each region and its culture. Nothing reflects this more than our benefits packages, which are tailored to suit the needs of our team members in the countries where they live and work.

Mindteck2018-07-05

"REVIEW OF COMPANY"

Former Employee - Software Test Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at Mindteck

Pros

- Not much of time restrictions , work timings are good - Employees are friendly - Leads, Managers are co-operative

Cons

- Salary is not good for freshers & experience persons are paid not much w.r.t industry standards

Mindteck2016-01-12

"Automation Engineer"

Former Employee - Test Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at Mindteck full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good place to start your career. You get to work directly on a project, which provides more hands on opportunities to learn, implement and fix errors all by yourself.

Cons

Takes a long time to get recognized for your work and be paid what you deserve. Way too many people getting well paid for doing nothing at the senior and lead levels in a project.

Advice to Management

?! If you don't recognize skilled and smart employees (Juniors )you are sure to live with employees who do everything else but work!

Mindteck2015-06-05
    • "Its a nice place to learn"

Current Employee - Test Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Mindteck full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company does showcase various verticals & exposure to technology hence learning & participating in large projects are possible

Cons

No clear focus or guidance is given by the team leads

Advice to Management

The management need to interact much more with the team members & work on filling open positions to ensure that team members are not over burdened with work since the HR isnt recruiting for the positions where team members have separated from the company

Mindteck2014-01-06