- Work life balance
- Flexible work schedule
- Great auditing experience obtaining from a wide range of programs, assignments, and auditee
- Knowledge sharing and support from management
- Great reputation and respect from other state agencies that help advancing the career path
- Job security
- Low salaries compared to other agencies within the government
- Very low salaries compared to private sector
- Very high turnover rate
Advice to Management
Consider improving compensation to a level relatively reasonable to other governmental agencies as well as private sector at least to maintain an adequate number and quality workforce. Loyalty must be built by two way efforts.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?