Found 151 of over 164 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Minnesota State Colleges and Universities? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Minnesota State Colleges and Universities employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and a lot of different places to move to." (in 13 reviews)
- "Great people to work with" (in 11 reviews)
- "Good work/life balance, I have rarely worked more than 40" (in 5 reviews)
- "Great Pay, Great Benefits, Great People!" (in 4 reviews)
- "We have a very helpful staff to work with and we can come together to accomplish a common goal." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Minnesota State Colleges and Universities and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Aug 27, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsWinona, MN
Good benefits, clear -if antiquated-organizational structure, fair pay, Equity 2030
Antiquated organizational structure, change talk without action
- 4.0Aug 26, 2023Nursing InstructorCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsCoon Rapids, MN
Flexibility Benefits are the best around - health insurance for family is very reasonable and there is still a pension
Not much for opportunity to advance though tuition gets reimbursed.
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Reviews FAQs
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 164 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Minnesota State Colleges and Universities to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Minnesota State Colleges and Universities employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Minnesota State Colleges and Universities. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
85% of Minnesota State Colleges and Universities employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Minnesota State Colleges and Universities 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.