Mint Dentistry Reviews | Glassdoor

Mint Dentistry Reviews

Updated Sep 14, 2019

Found 151 reviews

4.0
Mint Dentistry CEO Dr. Field Harrison (no image)
Dr. Field Harrison
Pros
Cons
  • "I can genuinely say there is no cons(in 13 reviews)

• "Office managers took over treatment planning(in 11 reviews)

1. "Mint Dental"

Former Employee - Dental Assistant in Cypress, TX

I worked at Mint Dentistry full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Training with good benefits

Cons

short lunch break only 30 minutes

Mint Dentistry2019-09-14
  2. "Good place"

Current Employee - Associate Dentist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Mint Dentistry full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Weekends off Base pay fixed

Cons

Share patients No new dentistry

Mint Dentistry2019-08-07
  3. "THE BEST"

Current Employee - Billing in Houston, TX

I have been working at Mint Dentistry full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Where do I start, I LOVE MY JOB. I am a very satisfied employee working in the Houston billing department. With Mint, I have been able to experience multiple opportunities throughout my years. They have allowed me to take the time to learn and grow in the dental field and show me their ways! Their hours are extremely convenient. Did I mention, OFF WEEKENDS? YES!! Mint offers affordable benefits for employees +... family. Any questions or concerns I have, are always answered immediately. We have multiple locations in both Houston and Dallas, allowing you to work at a nearest office to you. I am so please with being a Mint Employee, I ave not only recommended family/ friends to become patients, but as well employees! Mint is FAMILY!

Cons

I have no cons! I can honestly say, Mint Dentistry cares about their employees just as much as their patients! They take every opinion into consideration on how to be the BEST employer in both the Dallas and Houston Metro area. If you love your job, you are NEVER working.

Advice to Management

Continue to do everything you all are currently doing! I have no complaints, you guys are always there for guidance and help us all strive to be the best! I look up to each and everyone of you.

Mint Dentistry2019-08-06
  4. "Enjoy working for Mint"

Current Employee - Billing

I have been working at Mint Dentistry full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hours are great Healthcare Benefits available 401K is optional Management is very reasonable

Cons

It's a big company so sometimes getting everyone on the same page can be challenging.

5. "I LOVE MINT"

Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at Mint Dentistry full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Room for growth Promote from within the company PTO Sick days Great working environment Always evolving/changing

Cons

There are NO cons to being apart of this awesome company.

Advice to Management

You guys rock!

6. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Scheduling Coordinator in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Mint Dentistry full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love the people I work with everyday. It is a simple job with great benefits. Lots of overtime available. Benefits are great.

Cons

Management is disorganized at times and things are constantly changing. Flexibility is the key to this job. It is hard to request time at times but they can usually work with you.

Advice to Management

Get on the same page and function as a team. Stop letting others run things. Be more encouraging of people taking on more responsibility and different opportunities.

Mint Dentistry2019-08-06
  7. "Best company I've ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at Mint Dentistry full-time for more than a year

Pros

Getting to do what I love everyday! Sure, the role is challenging, and we work a lot of hours but I was also promoted to an OM role after not being with the company very long and I am truly grateful for the opportunity. They always promote from within and the growth opportunities are endless!

Cons

I wish we had more training available. I know this is something that we are working on so looking forward to it!

Mint Dentistry2019-08-05
  8. "Love. Generosity. Perfection."

Current Employee - Marketing Director/Photographer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Mint Dentistry full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love working at Mint. I first got connected by photographing the Harrison's family portraits a few years ago (which is not something I normally shoot since I am a fashion/beauty portraiture photographer), but the whole shoot felt more like an exciting editorial fashion shoot. I instantly fell in love with their family and from that, began photographing for Mint Dentistry and will never forget the first... time I saw my work on a billboard. Now, I am the Marketing Director, and am so grateful to get to come to work everyday with the opportunity to make dreams happen with my amazing team. I've seen it time and time again; Mint Dentistry has continued to recognize hard work and sees the potential in their employees/contractors, and I am so grateful that they trust me with my expertise. I LOVE my Mint family and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

Cons

I don't get to wear my PJ's while I work anymore, but now I have an excuse to wear my dressy clothes every day :)

Advice to Management

Let's continue to encourage love, generosity, and leadership!

Mint Dentistry2019-08-05
  9. "Miserable position"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Mint Dentistry full-time for more than a year

Pros

You can move up quickly by so many people quit

Cons

Don’t get to wear scrubs. Eveyother dental office the front gets to wear scrubs. Nope not here We HAVE to work on closed day since we are salary. It’s is draining and we don’t get a break. I have front desk staff that want to work. But bc MINT is so greedy they only allow salary employees. Back to scrubs. I am running around cleaning room unloading boxes. DEEP cleaning. Moping. Dusting. All in heels and socks and... a blazer since that is what is required!!not fair. Not right. And we should be able to wear scrubs it’s still professional

Advice to Management

Let’s us wear scrubs. If we want to pay for them it should be an option. And it looks a lot nicer

Mint Dentistry2019-09-09
  10. "Great Job"

Current Employee - Scheduling Lead in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Mint Dentistry full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been working for mint for 10 months now and it is a lot of opportunity to move up in the company. If you do your job well you can move up in the company in a couple of months. They give bonuses every month the extra money comes in handy. The management team always try to make you feel loved on a daily basis Mint is a great company to work for.

Cons

Unable to get maternity leave until you have worked for the company for a year.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work by making the employee's feel loved

Mint Dentistry2019-08-02