Minuteman Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Minuteman Group Reviews

4.0
CEO

1. "10 Positive Years with Minuteman Group"

Current Employee - External Member of Technical Staff in Lexington, MA
    Current Employee - External Member of Technical Staff in Lexington, MA

I have been working at Minuteman Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I started with Minuteman Group when I moved to Lexington from out of state 10 years ago, after a successful interview with MIT Lincoln Laboratory and being given a choice to use one of five agencies defined by the lab for contract employment. After a careful review of the options, I selected Minuteman Group and have found it to be not only a good choice, but the best choice among my options based on discussions with my colleagues here at Lincoln Lab. It has been a pleasure to work with Minuteman Group and I would certainly recommend them to others.

Cons

While I would not describe it as a "Con" exactly, it would be nice if there were more complete alignment of the MIT LL holidays with those defined by Minuteman Group. There are a couple MIT LL holidays where I have to either use Paid Time Off, PTO, or adjust my work schedule with approval from my management to maintain a 40 hour work week. Again, this would be nice to have, but the package provided by Minuteman Group is generous and fair.

2. "Descent Company and Consistent Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

I have been working at Minuteman Group full-time

Pros

Minuteman is a descent company to work for. They are supportive of their employees needs and work hard to fulfill requests i.e benefits, 401k etc.
    They have never micro-managed my work load but are always there to support if needs arise.
    Management works hard to make my opportunity exist.

Cons

Do not have any Cons at the moment.

"Experience At Minuteman Group"

Current Employee - Recruiting in Lexington, MA
    Current Employee - Recruiting in Lexington, MA

I have been working at Minuteman Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The staff and owners are truly wonderful people to work for. They are genuinely concerned about the well-being of the employees.

Cons

The hourly wages that Minuteman Group are not competitive to what other agencies in the same profession pay. There is a lot of turnover as a result of non-competitive hourly pay.

Advice to Management

Go out and seek other clients and expand the business.