Miracle Software Reviews in Michigan | Glassdoor

2.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Miracle Software President, CEO and Chief Architect Prasad Lokam
Prasad Lokam

Pros
  • Its is place to learn new things (in 11 reviews)

• We can learn new technologies and improve our knowledge (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • complete politics and too high bond period (in 7 reviews)

• low salary but if you show your performance you will get good hike (in 7 reviews)

1. "Good Organization"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

I worked at Miracle Software full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good Opportunity and Package is as per market standard

Cons

Nothing found when I was there

"Bad management"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Novi, MI
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Novi, MI

Pros

Marketing is good in IBM

Cons

They tell fake bill rates to C2C people to attract them to their W2's specially people working with IBM tools. Consultants think there employer lied about the bill rate but as a vendor these tell tell fake rates to the consultant just to create ripple between them.

Advice to Management

Please dont behave cheap.

"Don't even apply"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Van Buren Township, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Van Buren Township, MI

I worked at Miracle Software (More than a year)

Pros

Got paid to teach myself.

Cons

Rude to any non-indian worker. Family or Talent. Surprising if company doesn't go bankrupt soon. Losing customers and great employees. CEO is knowledgeable but blinded by family affairs.

Advice to Management

Your not placing anyone because your family isn't trying.

5. "Love This Place"

Current Employee - Operations in Novi, MI
    Current Employee - Operations in Novi, MI

I have been working at Miracle Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Generous benefits, a fun work culture, and a team environment are just a few. I appreciate all the experience I've received already from working here.

Cons

I can't think of any. I enjoy working at Miracle.

6. "Felt like was back to school"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

I worked at Miracle Software (Less than a year)

Pros

Personally I can't think of any. At least not a company that I would like to be a part of for sure.

Cons

Even High Schools have better management strategies for their students.

Advice to Management

Make feel your employee comfortable. Hear them out and be more professional.

"Business Development Manager"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Novi, MI

I worked at Miracle Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The salary of $40K for people with no experience is generous

Cons

The commission structure is really bad. 1.00% for new business and 0.05% for existing.

Overall, the CEO of the company means well, however the problem is that he views his philanthropic ventures in India as the means to all. This is understandable, since he is from India, and they have very poor living conditions, however he cannot expect sales professionals in the United States to understand and adapt to this philosophy. Everyone is a product of their environments, sales people or employees in the US won't just say "Okay, you can treat us terribly because I live like a king compared to those in India." For smart people that understand dynamics, this is really what it boils down to and this is why they currently have problems. Prasad views any complaints (even if they are warranted) as ridiculous considering he has been through hell and back, and is very generous to those in need.

I'm hopeful for the company, but I don't regret my exit at all and would never return or suggest them as an employer. This company won't go under, however they will struggle to compete with the giants (of which they certainly want to become) and this is because they do not understand you have to pay people to get there, and appreciate people to stay there. They made a huge mistake in some recent leadership hires that resulted in somewhat of a mass exodus from those who were loyal to the company for a very long time. It's understandable, many companies hire guns externally to shake the tree, however you should never risk losing people who have been you with your over a decade - especially on the sales side. Easier said than done, but as a CEO, Prasad, part of your responsibility is to admit where you've been wrong and correct your mistakes. This is why Steve Jobs died, he refused cancer medications until it was too late. He is just an anomaly and anyone that looks at Apple and thinks that's how business is done - they are just another inexperienced person, to be very forward here.

In short, they really do expect you to hit the ground running without any training at all - another result of trying to expand rapidly without a shred of strategic initiative behind them. The people they've hired into leadership have no experience with the actual company and hold dual badges at IBM - thus they do not really care if the expansion works out or not - it's basically an experiment to them. I have seen a lot of things, but it's truly shocking that the people leading the sales teams convinced Prasad to hire them. It's highly unlikely the same people will be there in 1-2 years from now, and Prasad knows it. However, I seriously doubt the culture will change, and again you will be viewed as a means, not a real person.

You all should be more careful. We have court systems in the United States for a very good reason.

Prasad - keep fighting the good fight for those in India, but remember people are humans here, too.

Advice to Management

Fire leadership before they result in something unmanageable.

"Regional Vice President - Sales"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Novi, MI

I worked at Miracle Software full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

None, none, none, none, none

Cons

Money minded, no respect, no teamwork, miscommunication, misunderstanding, harassment, no integrity & no honesty. High turnover & mistreatment of offshore employees.

Advice to Management

Mass hiring doesn't work when there is no substance. Don't promise to clients in delivering results. Don't sign fake contracts with employees. Stop hiring ex IBM employees who weren't able to deliver at IBM. Stop losing good work ethic, integrity, and honest employees. Most of all offshore employees are not your slaves but Real human beings with feelings & families. BBB - F rating for cheating, unethical contracts, sexual harassment of female employees, selfish CEO$$$

9. "Good Professional Consultancy Setup"

Former Employee - PLM Architect in Novi, MI
    Former Employee - PLM Architect in Novi, MI

I worked at Miracle Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very good consulting company that acts as a conduit to a varied & wide spectrum of companies. They engaged me to provide services to a Global Auto OEM. They were prompt with payment and the business manager acted as a one stop shop for getting all clarifications

Cons

PLM wasn't a focus area and hence i was the only consultant from the company. Hence the ability to use my company to gain technical knowledge was non-existent

Advice to Management

There are multiple growth areas in PLM and they should investigate expanding this practice

"A difficult company to work for as an outsider"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Novi, MI

I worked at Miracle Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

All employees are hard working and extremely dedicated. They treat their employees like family.

Cons

Although they treat employees like family, as a non-Indian, it is very hard to integrate into the company culture. There is little to no room for advancement.

"It is a warning"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Novi, MI
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Novi, MI

I have been working at Miracle Software (Less than a year)

Pros

No good things about this organisation

Cons

A lot of Cons except their family members every one will give bad reviews about this company. You can read

Advice to Management

I already gave my advice