Mirixa Reviews | Glassdoor

2.9
Rick Solano

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great people!"

Pros

The people you work with here are wonderful. There are a few bad eggs but overall the people are smart, communicate well and work together as a team.

Cons

Lack of resources...more people are needed in certain departments.

2. "No Training"

Former Employee - Junior Data Analyst in Emeryville, CA
    Former Employee - Junior Data Analyst in Emeryville, CA

I worked at Mirixa full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Food in the office, some people were very nice. I got to have flexible hours.

Cons

Terrible training and management for my position. Turns out I was not the first person to quit after less than a year due to my manager's inability to help me learn anything and manage my position effectively.

Advice to Management

Provide training for your employees

3. "Network Support"

I have been working at Mirixa full-time

Pros

Good Benefits, Good Location

Cons

Upper Management, HR sometimes slow

"Fantastic Workplace"

Current Employee - Employee in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Mirixa full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Amazing opportunity for people who have a good vision of what can and will happen with MTM reviews for patients. Focus on patient health and help Medicare curtail higher and higher costs! You feel good about what you do, and the employees are fun and smart.

Cons

Not enough people for the quantity of work.

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

"Enjoy where you work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Mirixa (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent benefits and work vs home life balance. Senior level employees maintain an open door policy and are very willing to help build successful employees that can lead to internal promotion. Success driven company with strong leadership and appropriate vision for the company. Steadily growing with a keen sense on what the future could bring to the company.

Cons

Understaffed teams can make for stressful situations in terms of timely responses to clients. With proper hiring and training, these issues could be alleviated in the future.

Advice to Management

Would be beneficial to focus on the technology aspect of the company as hard as the company focuses on the client aspect. The company needs to grow in the technology field while building business, which can prove to be difficult.

"Great company with great values"

Pros

I just recently started at Mirixa but here are my first impressions:
    - Staff is friendly with a good mixture of experience
    - Some employees had left to explore other opportunities but came back to Mirixa because of the great work environment, I think this says a lot about the company.
    - True work life balance. Other companies I have been with say they want you to have a balance but the company work style does not actually make that achievable.

Cons

There are some growing pains but nothing that you would not see any where else. Things can be disorganized at times but I've been with more mature companies with much larger process issues. This doesn't make it a bad place to work.

"Scheduler, Customer Support Associate"

Former Employee - Scheduler, Customer Support Associate in Clifton, VA
    Former Employee - Scheduler, Customer Support Associate in Clifton, VA

I worked at Mirixa (More than a year)

Pros

great people, great benefits, the 4th quarter is extremely busy and offered overtime

Cons

pay by hour, not salary, no privacy, loud people on phones

"Disinterested Ownership, Lackluster Management, Squandered Opportunities"

Pros

There are still some good, bright people working on certain teams who do GREAT work in spite of their surroundings.
    The company exists in an interesting position within the healthcare technology space, which provides the mirage of potential growth opportunity.
    They have decent benefits if you're full-time, but they're working to shift more of these costs to the employees each year.
    You'll get some laughs working here, because some things are so messed up you just have to laugh.

Cons

The company is very much reliant on CVS to survive, and it's hard not to worry about what will happen at the end of the current contract term.
    Ownership still has no idea what it wants to do with the company, and are unlikely to figure it out before squandering what remains of Mirixa's dwindling opportunity to thrive in the marketplace.
    There are astonishing levels of incompetence and complacency within senior leadership group.
    It can be hard to keep a positive attitude and overcome the office politics/toxicity/pettiness of the environment.

Advice to Management

Do your jobs. Listen to employees, even if they aren't telling you what you want to hear.

Even though I had a poor experience with this company and I would not recommend it to a friend, I wish the best for the employees working there and for their sake, I hope management (and ownership) gets their act together to help Mirixa overcome its issues and succeed in the long run.

"Declining quickly"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

I worked at Mirixa full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits and mission. The tools in office are appropriate. The service offering is good but they do not have the ability to implement on the mission.

Cons

Very hostile work environment and complacent management team. No investment in people to implement the mission. It is a sad state of affairs.

"Manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Pros

some really nice and talented people work in Emeryvile office.

Cons

disjointing being a small company with offices on east and west coast.
    Cannot keep a CEO
    Board cannot decide on a direction for company (grow or sell). They grow sales team and then reduce or change location of team. So until a clear direction for company it will limp along being stagnet does not give growth opportunity for its employees.

Advice to Management

Get it together...