Mirixa Reviews | Glassdoor

Mirixa Reviews

Updated 8 Jul 2019

2.8
Mirixa CEO Rick Solano (no image)
Rick Solano

"Costly personal experience"

I have been working at Mirixa full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good folks in Reston and Emeryville offices. The idea of adherence sounds good BUT adherence counseling is self selecting. Those who are adherent do the counseling, Early read on test and control was no lift on adherence. May have changed and they may now know how to compel people to do the counseling.

Cons

The 2009 management was so inexperienced with start-ups, they screwed up funding for this start up. Apparently the business plan was all over the map without a lot of specifics. The board fired the 2009 CEO, CFO and COO. About 30% were fired 4 months later to downsize.

Advice to Management

Advise to anybody taking a job here, get at least a 3 month severance package built into your employment contract. If you want to work from home, get that in your contract as well. New management pulled that privilege.

Mirixa2013-03-08
  2. "Accountability and performance matter"

Former Employee - Manager in Virginia

I worked at Mirixa full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company where performance, insight, vision, and execution matter and are rewarded accordingly.

Cons

Not a place to work if someone is incapable of bringing the items in the "Pros" section above to the table.

Advice to Management

Reshuffle, reorganize and see the larger picture in the healthcare space with the "type" of service offerings already in place that can be branded outwards into various segments of the healthcare industry and not just MTM.

Mirixa2014-09-24

"Hired, Just prior to downsizing and resignation of CEO"

I worked at Mirixa

Pros

The location on the Virginia office was nice.

Cons

I was hired to do eLearning design and less than 1 month after I arrived the CEO resigned and 30% of the employees were let go. I was offered my manager's position after he was let go with no corresponding increase in pay. I left shortly there after.

Advice to Management

I hope the change in management stabilized the organization.

Mirixa2012-08-16