Mission Healthcare Reviews

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

30.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Mission Healthcare~777861
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The culture at Mission is the best I’ve ever worked for and everyone is authentic and loves what they do.(in 14 reviews)
  • "Great people at the front lines trying to take care of patients across Southern California.(in 11 reviews)
  • "Great place to work, management is always supporting you.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Senior Leadership is the best in the business.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Here at Mission, there is competitive pay and performance incentives.(in 6 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Amazing Company to Work For

May 16, 2022 - Area Director of Operations in Carson City, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

-It's a positive, fun and friendly work environment. -I feel very supported by my leaders. -Pay is very competitive. -Mission has a great reputation in the market.

Cons

I don't have any, other than normal growing pains that we have gone through during our transition to working under Mission and growth.

2. 5.0

Awesome Clinical Leaders

Apr 26, 2022 - Social Worker in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Clinical leadership is top notch , especially, Autumn. She has a aura about her that speaks wisdom and knowledge. Paul as well brings a multitude of experience and leadership and they don't treat you with that I'm better than you cause I'm the boss mentality.

Cons

Pay is a bit less than previous position at a local hospice by 4 dollars, 38 vs 34.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Honorable and ethical in challenging times

Feb 1, 2022 - Vice President in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mission has from its inception strived to take care of people in the ways that each individual needs (internally and externally). It's not always easy to custom fit an entire company to the individuals who work there, but effort counts and Mission's leadership has done a fine job of taking care of its people and giving their best efforts.

Cons

Change in health care is a constant in all areas of the field, and Mission Healthcare is no different. Regulatory changes and growth challenges have all complicated the landscape. COVID-19 has further exacerbated these typical challenges making healthcare sometimes feel like a marathon race.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Just what you would want

May 4, 2022 - Volunteer Coordinator in Mission, SD
    Business Outlook

Pros

The onboarding process was smooth. So much support when I asked for it. Mission has an incredible culture where the employees are truly valued and supported. I witnessed and experienced this over and over. I feel part of a strong team that equally values their employees and our patients.

Cons

I have no cons to share.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Some of the best people you'll get to work with!

May 18, 2022 - Corporate
    Business Outlook

Pros

From Day 1 I have been impressed by the level of care employees have for their work and for one another.

Cons

Caring so much about your job sometimes means it eats into your personal time outside of work.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Care for People

May 12, 2022 - Director of Patient Care Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mission values the people it serves and the people it employs.

Cons

Mission is going through a lot of growth.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Work life balance

May 2, 2022 - RN Case Manager in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Healthy case load, no on call

Cons

Available resources on protocols and policies

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

The pay can be tricky

May 1, 2022 - Home Health Nurse in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule if you don't wish to work a lot of hours.

Cons

The pay rates vary among admission, discharge or regular visits.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Strong company with real growth opportunities

Dec 8, 2021 - Information Technology in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can only imagine what Google, Apple or Microsoft might have been like in the early days. Being part of the Mission Team I don't have to imagine any more. Mission's growth over the past couple of years has been incredible. If you're a solid professional, dedicated to your craft who cherishes a work/life balance and are interested in a place you can do your best work, with a strong team, consider reaching out and stating conversation.

Cons

There will always be those who just want to just get by, Mission isn't immune to those either. This may not the best place for those folks.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Feb 28, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome leadership and clinical staff. Quality pay and benefits. Great company

Cons

No complaints at all .

Viewing 1 - 10 of 181 Reviews

Mission Healthcare Reviews FAQs

Mission Healthcare has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 183 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Mission Healthcare to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Mission Healthcare employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Mission Healthcare. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

93% of Mission Healthcare employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Mission Healthcare 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Mission Healthcare to be benefits, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Mission Healthcare Job Seekers