Mobify Reviews

Updated Apr 28, 2020

4.2
Mobify CEO Igor Faletski
Igor Faletski
Pros
  • "Great culture, people are friendly and have a real team mentality(in 6 reviews)

• "Excellent work life balance in a high profile office right downtown(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "The company's top-down management approach leads to low morale, no trust and frustrated employees(in 5 reviews)

• "Even the challenging times in the past have been handled by the leadership team with integrity and class, so no cons really come to mind(in 4 reviews)

1. "Great Team, Company Continues to Rise!"

I have been working at Mobify full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great new senior leadership Exciting new clients Company has found its groove Product Market Fit Diverse Team

Cons

Selling into a challenging market (retail)

Continue reading
  2. "Startup spirit at its best"

4.0
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I worked at Mobify full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Amazing customer names on your resume, great startup spirit both in work and celebration.

Cons

Sales scaling issues and some bumps with partners and product vector changes.

"Business Development"

2.0

I have been working at Mobify full-time

Pros

Fun and faced pace working environment

Cons

Overall technology is very niche.

4. "Great culture, dynamic market"

I have been working at Mobify full-time

Pros

It's rare to see a company so focused on employee engagement and transparency. The mobile market is hot, hot, hot, and the company has made great product and strategic changes to take advantage of it. I'm excited to be part of the team to make this vision a reality.

Cons

In any start-up, there are challenges, but the management team takes them really seriously and keeps us informed.

"Excellent, so far..."

5.0

I have been working at Mobify full-time for less than a year

Pros

Disclaimer: I have recently joined Mobify and my review covers some initial thoughts. Interview: The process was thorough and professional, took about 4 - 6 weeks which is pretty quick in my view. I spoke with a few people and was given the opportunity to interview the company to ensure I understood the culture I was planning to join. It was a positive experience and thus I am here now. Thoughts: Information that was provided/discussed in the interview checks out. Fun, clever group of people to work with. Company leadership communicates progress and vision regularly. Excellent client list Regular one on one meetings with supervisor Quite casual environment Good work/life balance, fairly flexible on working from home requests/time off Regular team events, lunches, etc Great location and office space - free snacks and juices Good training and on-boarding process Easy access to the CEO and regular interactions as well

Cons

nothing yet, I will post an update if I find one. A lighter one is that remote employees do not enjoy the free food and drink benefits that come with the Vancouver HQ.

"Engineering Manager"

Former Employee - Engineering Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Mobify full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wow, where do I start. Working at Mobify was an amazing experience. Never before have I worked with such a talented, fun loving group of people. Everyone is extremely passionate about the work they are doing, and it shows! The quality of the software produced is top notch, and people are continuously striving for better. Couple that with all the usual perks: Lunch and Learns with catered meals, yoga/kettle bell classes, fresh juice on tap, corporate retreats, etc make Mobify a seriously desirable place to work! I'll always have a place in my heart for all Mobifiers!!

Cons

The pace of change is aggressive. If change is not your thing, or you crave super rigid corporate stability then this may not be the optimal environment for you.

Continue reading
  7. "Incredible company culture"

I have been working at Mobify full-time

Pros

Mobify is truly an excellent place to work for the culture that they create for us. They value diversity and are willing to take the opinions of employees when making decisions.

Cons

There are none that I can think of!

"Keep being amazing!"

I worked at Mobify full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Amazing people to work with - Great benefits - Opportunities to grow in your career - Access to great customer and partner opportunities - Ability to make change within an organization

Cons

- Need to hire and invest more into product teams - Choose between services or a true product company

"Once a Great Company"

Former Employee - People and Operations

I worked at Mobify full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There were and are some really great people that work at Mobify. It was one of the best jobs I've ever had...until it wasn't. Benefits/perks are good. The company retreat was a blast!

Cons

You've seen half of your staff leave due to poor decision-making and low morale. There was a period of time where it felt like every week several people were leaving the company for better opportunities. It wasn't even addressed at All Hands or anything. You have an office that's one one of the most expensive corners of Vancouver, yet it's half empty and depressing.

Continue reading
  10. "Ideal work environment"

I have been working at Mobify full-time

Pros

- There are lots of aspect that I like about working for Mobify. First and foremost are the people who work at Mobify. These individuals are friendly, supportive, motivating, mentoring, hardworking, and much more. Mobify provides its employees with numerous opportunities for growth and development throughout your time here. The company has strong proven leaders who adapt quickly to change and always like to stay one step ahead. Lastly, the office space is beautiful and in an ideal location which all together makes coming to work enjoyable everyday.

Cons

- I really can't think of any Cons about working for Mobify. Mobify is ahead of the market for Progressive Web App (PWA) technology; however, the market for PWAs is only becoming more and more popular which will only benefit Mobify in the long run.

Found 72 reviews