I worked at Mobile Commons full-time (More than a year)
Excellent selection of coffee and soft drinks.
- CTO lacks people skills/empathy and does not communicate properly with subordinates.
- Heads of departments are not receptive to co-workers advice or insights.
- Salary is grossly below that of similar positions.
- Lack of growth and innovation within the company and SMS industry.
- High employee turn over. Most don't stay employed longer than 12 months
- Lack of social events among co-workers.
Advice to Management
Improve management and mentorship. Take on more financial and brand advertisers to subsidize hight costs passed on to Non-profits and government orgs.
Switch strategy from SMS to emerging OTT channels where there's excitement in those industries. Enterprise mobile marketing is moving very quickly into OTT mobile apps and mobile web. SMS is simply too expensive, slow, and marked with hurdles for companies, brands, and agencies to embrace. Enterprise communication through OTT apps are easier to implement and measure ROI.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?