MobilexUSA Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Bill Glynn

Pros
  • you work independently and might not meet your co workers or mangers for years or months in person (in 8 reviews)

• Relaxed work environment no one standing over your shoulder (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • They give raises every 18 months but you're lucky if you get 25 cents (in 12 reviews)

• You have an X-ray company trying to run an IV company (in 9 reviews)

1. "Dispatcher/Customer service"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

I worked at MobilexUSA full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

People who worked within the company made it enjoyable.

Cons

I think they should of given us more time before laying employees off.

Advice to Management

No consideration for your employees.

"3rd Review in 4 years and it's even WORSE!!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Worthington, OH
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Worthington, OH

I have been working at MobilexUSA full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I get a paycheck every 2 weeks and I like some of the people I work with

Cons

I have been with Mobilex for 5+ years but once I graduate I'm out of here. The call center environment is all over the place. Management don't do anything. They sit in their offices and complain about all the calls holding, but continue to add more facilities but don't hire people to help.

Order Entry is a hot mess. People quit so much that I don't even both learning the names of anyone anymore. The account reps promise facilities that certain exams can be done or be done within a certain time frame and then when they call to place an order we have to tell them something different. I guess anything to get those contracts signed. Stat exams which should be completed with results back in a 4hr period, will sit on the board for 24hrs with no notes as to why it hasn't been done. I do feel sorry for all the techs (U/S and X-ray) but I also feel sorry for the call center reps for having to lie about why an exam hasn't been done when we don't really know why. We used to get raises every 18 months, but they changed it to 12 months, but $.24 increase still doesn't help any. I guess upper management wants to give out as little as possible for those year end bonuses they get.

Certain people shouldn't be in charge. The call center director is a loud mouthed two faced lady who disrespects so many people behind their backs. The first shift supervisor is too busy sneaking away to be with a male tech...too bad she's a married woman herself. The 2nd shift supervisor spends all his time outside smoking so he has no clue what's going on. The newest male supervisor, should run away as fast as he can.

You can't go to HR or the VP about any of the bs that's going on because they will take everything you said and go straight to that person and throw you under the bus. I've never worked In a more unprofessional environment in my life. We can't eat snacks at our desk, but if there's 40 calls holding, don't complain to me about going to lunch.

What happened to our perfect attendance and 15 calls per hour goal, we used to get gift cards for that, that lasted about 3 months. The trainer gets blamed for every person who quits...I guess upper management doesn't bother to open their eyes and see all the issues that are going on. Why does every supervisor has a different answer for the same question.

I try to work on the weekends to get some OT but I feel sorry for the two coordinator's and there lack of help. Management seriously needs to wake up, so many people are ready to walk out.

Advice to Management

It would be nice it management actually managed people instead of sitting in there office and talking bad about people.

"Meh"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at MobilexUSA (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people in my department were always helpful to each other. We never threw anyone under the bus. We had fun and felt like a family. Supervisors were always supportive and understanding, at least in my case.

Cons

That couldn't be said about other departments because we were segregated and not encouraged to be friendly, unless you'd been there awhile. No room for growth. No education program. If you wanted to become a Tech, you were on your own. Lay off left like a right hook from Mike Tyson.

Advice to Management

If you're going to run a company that requires the use of medical terminology and anatomy and physiology and somme pharmacology; at least hire people with that experience.

4. "Mobile phelbotomist"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Pros

I like being out in the community

Cons

Hired new supervisor start firedying people

5. "Rad Tech"

Former Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Orlando, FL

I worked at MobilexUSA full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Driving some of the longer distances and seeing some of the repeat patients that you get to know.

Cons

Management and their constant nitpicking of every little thing they find to demean your efforts.

Advice to Management

This is the real world!

"The work"

Current Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Phila, PA
    Current Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Phila, PA

I have been working at MobilexUSA full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

For people whom like to work on their own this is a good job place

Cons

Not enough time for ten hour employee and over to come off the road and rest. Not enough tech to cover all areas on the weekend

"Not BOSS friendly Company"

Current Employee - Clerk in Horsham, PA
    Current Employee - Clerk in Horsham, PA

I have been working at MobilexUSA full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Pro's - you have a job

Cons

NO communication - raises every 18 months but mind was 3 years and got 10 cents - not aloud to be in building before 7 minutes before you start work - no were to sit for your 10 minute break bu in dirt lunch room - bathroom very dirty - rooms never dusted and rugs vacuum about 2 times a year maybe - can NOT to late for work even in a Snow Storm you get written up - NO talking at all in the area

Advice to Management

be a little more flexable - be Friendly and talk to the little small at least say HI
    Management stop yelling and cursing and calling people names - calling he clerks Village Idiots or Receptionist - worthless or saying any Idiot can do that job

8. "Radiology Technologist"

Former Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Windsor, CT
    Former Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Windsor, CT

I worked at MobilexUSA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good people to work with

Cons

on the road in the winter

9. "xray tech"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at MobilexUSA (More than 3 years)

Pros

great job w/ great company and great co-workers

Cons

none there are no drawbacks

"Truck Driver, occasionally does X-ray."

Former Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Nashville, TN

I worked at MobilexUSA part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Relaxed work environment no one standing over your shoulder. You have the possibility to travel and meet alot of people.

Cons

When something goes wrong and it always does no one is around to help. You are stuck on the phone with tech support for at least 30 mins while they fix the issue. You will do alot of driving and not alot of xrays. Probably 4 x-rays per 200 miles, and there is alot of alone time. The Teletrac (GPS) sucks it always gets you lost.

Advice to Management

Get smaller areas, and better equipment