Modern Enterprise Solutions Reviews

Current Employee

If its a fit its a fit

Feb 7, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Growth, Creativity, Drive, Excitement

Cons

Not incredibly good at single message and consistency, but not horrible either. As the company grows there are sometimes mixed messages on the correct path upward and that can cause some confusion.

Director of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Modern Enterprise Solutions. We are progressing each and every day to be the best in the telecom solutions industry while preserving the fun, upbeat atmosphere in the office.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Sales

May 21, 2020 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible for lunch, gym, etc.

Cons

Behind desk all day not fun

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0

MES IS AMAZING!

Mar 3, 2015 - Sales Administrator in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything about working for MES is a pro! I came from a very public/government background and was so impressed with advantages of working for a private company. Management and Owners have an open door policy and I love that I can go to them with anything I needed. I have never worked for a company that truly appreciates their employees. If an employee goes above and beyond, it's noticed and recognized, which is not something you see in most companies. In addition, I couldn't ask for better co-workers! All employees at MES are wonderful and make coming to work everyday fun. Not to mention they have two gyms (MMA & regular fitness) plus a basketball court that employees can use before/after work or during their lunch break. I love being able to work out during my lunch. Working out at lunch gives me more time after work to take care of the things I need to do since it's one less thing I have to do outside work hours. Lastly, the best thing about MES (well in my opinion) is that Management/Owners actually listen to their employees. They are a growing company that is always open to feedback. They care about what the people who actually work in the positions have to say. If an employee thinks of a more efficient way to do something, they will implement it. Working for MES is a pleasure and I am lucky to be apart of such a growing and wonderful company!

Cons

There is honestly not a con I can think of. I love working for MES!

Director of Human Resources

MES supports employees having the opportunity to maintain a healthy work-personal life balance through providing the opportunity to exercise during lunch breaks or before work in the MMA and gym. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback!

4. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company to work for!!!

Aug 8, 2015 - Purchasing Agent in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with MES for over 4 years. These guys took the time to teach me everything they knew about the telecom game. I have learned so many valuable skills from these guys and not just work related. The owners take time to make sure you feel a part of their family!! I have personally seen each and every one of them go far above and beyond to help their employees OUTSIDE of MES, meaning they reach out and helped many of their employees on a personal level. The facility is beautiful and has only been growing each and every year. These guys are the real deal and if you want to learn valuable skills both professionally and personally then this is a great place to work for you!!

Cons

As there are cons with every job/profession they too have a few, but those cons were only my personal problems and nothing to do with MES. I just couldn't sit behind a desk and a computer all day, so for me personally i need a little more autonomy to do other things in my life. But again this was only a personal "problem" nothing to do with MES. In fact MES is great about working with their employees AND their families. Again they strive to create a family environment and are always there to listen and help when they can.

1 person found this review helpful

Director of Human Resources

The Owners and Management at Modern Enterprise Solutions invest in each and every employee ability to be successful. MES continues to grow as an industry leader due to the core values that are exercised on a daily basis. Thank you for sharing your review.

5. 1.0

Reviews are a joke

Sep 18, 2015 -  in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

None. I am only writing more here because I cant write none. Some of the people are good people to work with. But they are all quitting so, not even that.

Cons

Everything else. It's so unbelieveably sad that a company is devoting this much time to posting fake reviews to improve their image. About a year ago the company rating on here was like a 2...which is being generous. (check the timeline of reviews to see) They hired some marketing people who went on a campaign of having employees post 5 star reviews, and when those ran out, the owners and management started posting reviews as employees. Look at the cycle. Bad review...then a buncha 5 star reviews. Its so obvious its sad. But no one ever said smart people run this place. Their main marketing person just quit so we'll see if it keeps up. Since the end of July, 9 or 10 people have quit or gotten fired. In a little over a month. Thats out of like 50 total employees. The company had over 70 employees not too long ago. Company is tanking fast and the blame lays squarely on the shoulders of the owners. I have never in my life seen owners micro manage and be more in everyones business. Why do you even have managers? I've also never seen owners actively steal from their employees. Take money making accoutnts from reps for their own gain. Know why? The company isnt making money. Stay far..far..far away. Terrible work enviornment, sketchy people, everyone is quitting or looking for work. I will be shocked if this place is even open much longer

11 people found this review helpful

Director of Human Resources

One of the key values at Modern Enterprise Solutions is integrity. To represent oneself with integrity, to make business deals with integrity, and to represent MES with integrity. Our social acknowledgements and awards have all been earned through the stand out work, customer service, and integrity that is had with each and every interaction made at MES. MES is recognized as a Best Place to Work in the Tampa Bay area through external agencies. Employees are also encouraged to engage with HR when they have issues, concerns or questions. Your feedback is appreciated.

6. 5.0

Love working here..!

Aug 9, 2015 - National Account Executive in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being able to write my own check is the best perk about working here. The flexible hours and paid time off also help me not miss the important things with my family that come up. The company as a whole really teaches you every aspect of the technology business. The also pay for your certifications which are great to put on your future resume.

Cons

The biggest con I have found here is the mental pressure of the grind. You have to stay motivated to put in your dials. It can be stressful working on many different deals at the same time. They do give you the support staff and means to close all of them though. To say that this is easy money would be inaccurate. Those that can though are well compensated.

Director of Human Resources

Modern Enterprise Solutions is a progressive company that encourages employees to have the opportunity to challenge themselves to continue being better at their individual job. MES wants to see you succeed! Thank you for sharing your review.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Overall great learning experience

Jul 1, 2015 -  in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Anyone with a job wants to do it well and the learning curve is different for everyone. But from my experience having the freedom to do what you will with the time you've been given has proven to be the most effective way to grow in my professional career. MES give days off when needed. The products are very technical, so it is important to know product knowledge to sell. The team is always open to exchange skills in sales and marketing...I have co-workers with a lot of experience in the industry. Fun environment to work in, dynamic and dedicated group of people. Challenging work, young environment and great fitness facilities, regularly jiu-jitsu training. The team here is amazing and always pushing each other to be our best. Felt family like!! Everyone got a long well on the team.

Cons

None yet, hopefully none ever.

Director of Human Resources

Modern Enterprise Solutions provides educational sales training each and every week to give the sales teams the knowledge they need to do their job efficiently, and excel. Management wants to see everyone succeed and grow as professionals. Thank you for the positive feedback!

8. 5.0

Great company, great atmosphere

Dec 30, 2016 - Sales Executive in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Modern Enterprise Solutions & eCycle Florida (their recycling side of the house) are great companies to work for. The owners are all very smart guys that know what they're doing, and I had the pleasure of working somewhat closely with Mike Herzog giving the ability to pick his brain with any questions I had. The employees there are all very friendly and inviting from the day I started. The company is very active in the community & like to keep an "upbeat" vibe at all times, which I really enjoyed. I had to leave this company only due to personal reasons outside of the company, but would highly recommend this company to anyone debating employment here. Great company, group of people and all around atmosphere!!

Cons

In the time I was there, I can honestly say I don't have a single bad thing to say about this company or anybody working there. All positive feedback!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Director of Human Resources

MES strives to maintain a friendly balanced atmosphere, where everyone is able to work productively. Thank you for your feedback.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

No Cap, Great Opportunity to make several thousands dollars if driven and disciplined enough to do so

Feb 9, 2015 - Senior Sales Executive in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very competitive environment, healthy organization with youth on its side. Changes and improvement daily which allows current employees to take on new challenging roles while learning through continued educations, product and sales training.

Cons

Competition is the industry. Nothing is guaranteed and you must stay connected at all times. This career is 24/7 and not for everyone.

3 people found this review helpful

Director of Human Resources

Competition creates an environment of consistent growth, and with the opportunity to continuously be educated in sales training employees are given a great foundation to excel in their positions. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, and support for MES!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I enjoy being here apart of this growing company and I feel it will only prosper with time

Jan 23, 2015 - Sales Representative in Buffalo, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's a relaxed environment but when its time to buckle down and hit the phones everyone knows it and the hard work ethic is always there. The schedule is always reliable. The pay is great, there are no limits to your success. The team is a fun group to be around. You can work from home if need be. Management is understanding. And I feel if the company continues to put out the numbers they are know it will become one of the most successful companies in America.

Cons

Only two locations (Buffalo, New York and Tampa Bay). Weather can sometimes be a problem. Other then that, there are no real problems.

4 people found this review helpful

Director of Human Resources

MES strives to maintain a friendly balanced atmosphere, where everyone is able to work productively. Modern Enterprise Solutions hopes to grow in the future and open additional locations. Thank you for your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews