Cover image for Modern Enterprise Solutions

3.6
Modern Enterprise Solutions Co-Founder Neil Birner
Neil Birner

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Benefits are great!(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "To say that this is easy money would be inaccurate.(in 2 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

If its a fit its a fit

Feb 7, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Growth, Creativity, Drive, Excitement

Cons

Not incredibly good at single message and consistency, but not horrible either. As the company grows there are sometimes mixed messages on the correct path upward and that can cause some confusion.

2 people found this review helpful

Director of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Modern Enterprise Solutions. We are progressing each and every day to be the best in the telecom solutions industry while preserving the fun, upbeat atmosphere in the office.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Sales

May 21, 2020 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible for lunch, gym, etc.

Cons

Behind desk all day not fun

3. Join the Modern Enterprise Solutions team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Vice president

Jun 1, 2018 - Vice President Sales in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hours and location that's about it.....

Cons

Poorly managed couldn't stay off drugs very misleading narcissistic behavior the list goes on stay out of jail pay your child support, stop making employees do illegal activity for you and putting drugs in their desk

7 people found this review helpful

Co-Founder

Please apply at info@SBNetworkit.com We could use someone like you and your skill set to take up space in our new building. Good luck! and Trust no one. :)

5. 1.0

Account Manager

Jan 25, 2018 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice Office... A great stepping stone business to work for. An even better place to get experience and understand where you want to work and where you do not. MES certainly provides you with a work experience that will make you strive to be at a better place.

Cons

Management is uneducated and creates a toxic childish atmosphere. Treatment of women & men in the work place is unprofessional. Every positive post on glass door is from a brainwashed employee who has the manager over there shoulder approving of there response.

6 people found this review helpful

Co-Founder

My name is Neil Birner. Who are you? anonymous apply at info@sbnetworkit.com

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Incompetent, Bankrupt - Avoid!

Aug 2, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

+ The hours are predictable. + Your fellow plebs are friendly. + There's an environment of camaraderie. + Everyone will try to help you if you need it. + Benefits seemed okay. + Full time means good paychecks.

Cons

- Predictable hours mean running in the rat race every day. - You'll have ten bosses, all overpaid, who barely do anything. You will answer to each and every one of them. - Due to unrealistically high standards, expect to be gone before you can get benefits. - Management culture is god awful. Several owners/upper management constantly struggle for power, so lower management suffers and employees pay the price. - Daily changing rules/policies make for "fun" surprises.

8 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Great company, great atmosphere

Dec 30, 2016 - Sales Executive in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Modern Enterprise Solutions & eCycle Florida (their recycling side of the house) are great companies to work for. The owners are all very smart guys that know what they're doing, and I had the pleasure of working somewhat closely with Mike Herzog giving the ability to pick his brain with any questions I had. The employees there are all very friendly and inviting from the day I started. The company is very active in the community & like to keep an "upbeat" vibe at all times, which I really enjoyed. I had to leave this company only due to personal reasons outside of the company, but would highly recommend this company to anyone debating employment here. Great company, group of people and all around atmosphere!!

Cons

In the time I was there, I can honestly say I don't have a single bad thing to say about this company or anybody working there. All positive feedback!

Director of Human Resources

MES strives to maintain a friendly balanced atmosphere, where everyone is able to work productively. Thank you for your feedback.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

I've been here for years!

Dec 29, 2015 - Senior Sales Executive in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for MES for quite some time now. Over the past few years I have moved up in the company and couldn't be happier with where I'm at in my career! Great management, my coworkers are awesome and I really enjoy being part of the sales team.

Cons

I don't a single negative thing to say. Since day 1 I have enjoyed it here and I look forward to continuing a career with Modern Enterprise Solutions!

Director of Human Resources

Uncapped commission allows the sales team to have the greatest incentive, “the harder you work, the more that you are able to take home!” Owners and management want to see everyone reach their goals, and progress personally and professionally. Thank you for your positive feedback!

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

An overall positive learning experience!

Dec 24, 2015 - Marketing Department in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits package, room for growth within the company, and also a good level of involvement from management. I felt like I had a purpose going to work every day and that was huge for me.

Cons

I would personally would've liked it if they had more company events and outings.

1 person found this review helpful

Director of Human Resources

Whether an employee stays employed at Modern Enterprise Solutions or not, every one of our team members have or had an enjoyable experience in our work environment. Thank you for sharing a positive review about MES.

10. 3.0
    Current Employee

Good place to start a career

Dec 26, 2015 - Sales Associate in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've only been with the company for a couple of months, but I'm looking forward to going full time and taking advantage of the potential the company has to offer.

Cons

I have not been with the company long enough to have something negative to say yet, so far so good.

1 person found this review helpful

Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your positive feedback. Modern Enterprise Solutions strives to be as engaging with our employees as possible and employee feedback is valued. MES will continue to welcome feedback from employees so that we can continue to achieve success together as a team.

11. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Social Media Specialist

Sep 23, 2015 - Social Media Specialist in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at MES from 1/2015-9/2015 and I can say that each and everyday was different and filled with a high energy from all aspects of the business. Owners and Management work hard to make their employees happy. I was afforded many great opportunities to get involved in the local community, and to explore leadership classes. I also was given free range to explore social media opportunities to gain better awareness for the brand. The MES brand is fun, competitive and fresh. MES was a great company to jumpstart my professional career.

Cons

Great company to work for if you want to make great friends, and go to work knowing that it will be different and exciting everyday.

2 people found this review helpful

Director of Human Resources

MES strives to maintain a friendly balanced atmosphere, where everyone is able to work productively in a fast growing/fast paced environment. Employees Thank you for your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Reviews
</>Embed

Modern Enterprise Solutions Reviews FAQs

Modern Enterprise Solutions has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Modern Enterprise Solutions to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Modern Enterprise Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Modern Enterprise Solutions. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

69% of Modern Enterprise Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Modern Enterprise Solutions 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Modern Enterprise Solutions to be benefits, career development, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, culture, management.