Moderna Therapeutics Director Reviews | Glassdoor

1.0
Moderna Therapeutics CEO Stéphane Bancel
Stéphane Bancel
1 Rating

"After Reading Last Two Reviews, I decided to write"

Former Employee - Director of Chemistry in Cambridge, MA
    Former Employee - Director of Chemistry in Cambridge, MA

I worked at Moderna Therapeutics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

After reading the last two reviews, I decided to write. I am highly skeptical of the last two current reviews, where current two employee praised the management and the company. The two review praise is contradictory to what others have written. I joined Moderna at it infancy when it was a 4 employees company and operating from a two room office-cum-laboratories. I was the first Director of Chemistry. I helped Moderna setup their chemistry department, negotiate to acquire lab assets from my previous employer. Hire staff and filed first two Chemistry Patents applications. Honestly speaking, I had never experienced such an abusive, manipulative and arrogant CEO and the-then-CSO at any company in my entire life. The behavior from management was to blame every thing on others. Change projects on a fly, then fire some associates for failure if results to their like were not produced over night. Random firing of associates was a common practice. I am speaking facts here. I am not sure Glassdoor will publish it.

Cons

I had none for this company.

Advice to Management

Replace the management. However, I do have advice to candidates who are looking for job. If you want to experience frustration, and affect your career for getting fired for reasons you will never figure out, then do apply, otherwise please....