Molly Maid Reviews
32% would recommend to a friend
(338 total reviews)
Found 338 of over 357 reviews
Updated Nov 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "VERY hard work with low pay" (in 30 reviews)
- "bad management and supervision" (in 23 reviews)
- "No benefit and no time off for a year" (in 15 reviews)
- "Long hours and no consistency in help" (in 12 reviews)
- "the ability to gain approved time off was horrible even when placed 3 seeks in advance." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Molly Maid and is not affected by filters.
- 1.0Oct 8, 2023Quality Control ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBryan, TX
Free water, if you love dogs you get to pet them!
The owner is a theft, he wants you to work it but not pay you for it. I should’ve known when signing pre employment documents nothing is fully explained to you and if you don’t sign or agree you don’t get to work, there. So you feel forced to do so when one of the office CSR hands you the paperwork and tells you to sign ❌❌❌! Then you have questions and she sits there as if she’s helping but doesn’t fully explains to you what your signing and only explains what “The Company” tells her to say. When you ask for a copy of documentation they tell you they can’t give it to you because of copyright issues. The hours say from 7:45am-5:00pm but be ⚠️WARNED⚠️ once hired you could stay there past 5:00pm. And the owner does not like to pay overtime much less anything passed 40hours! They have a very aggressive system where they blame it on their MAIDS (2 per home)for taking to long to clean houses even if the home is a two story 4,000 SQ home! The owner is MICROMANAGING and condescending. They have a high turnover rate not “ALWAYS”because of the “employees “ but because the way they treat them. TOXIC ENVIRONMENT, Cut Throat NEVER-GOOD ENOUGH NO-MATTER WHAT YOU DO
- 1.0Nov 27, 2023House CleanerCurrent Employee
The only pro is weekends off everything else is a nightmare
The worst place to work owner take 10 dollars out of each house for “insurance” rush you to get to your next place without taking a lunch break but want you to say you took one on your schedule sheet.they break labor laws all the time! Your over worked and under payed avoid this location the owner and office manager at this location suck they will work the living life out of you
- 1.0Nov 12, 2023House CleanerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNorfolk, VA
the other people working on the field are very nice
Office staff is horrible, pay stubs don't show anything hut the amount of money you "made" you get treated horribly all while getting next to nothing for all your hard work. No appreciation at all at this company.
- 3.0Aug 26, 2023House Cleaners/MaidsFormer Employee, more than 1 yearElyria, OH
*Great owner and manager * Free water and snacks for employees * Donuts and bagels every Friday * No weekends
* employees can be very unprofessional * if you complain about the lead you work w it they will demote you * hours very * not guaranteed tips *hardwork
- 1.0Sep 17, 2023House CleanerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearAshland, VA
Weekly Pay No nights and weekends
This Franchise Owner and Manager are senior citizens (65+ years in age). They have forgetful memories and physically cannot hear that well, so miscommunication between the maids and the manager happens on a regular basis--which makes your workday and scheduling unnecessarily stressful.
Molly Maid Reviews FAQs
Molly Maid has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 357 reviews left anonymously by employees. 32% of employees would recommend working at Molly Maid to a friend and 31% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -13% over the last 12 months.
32% of Molly Maid employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Molly Maid 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.5 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.