What people are saying about Moma
Got a burning question about Moma? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Moma employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is low, although standard for New York City" (in 13 reviews)
- "Poor Management, to many clicks!" (in 8 reviews)
- "Low salaries for junior and non" (in 7 reviews)
- "long hours and rude customers" (in 4 reviews)
- "My managers eventually got me out it, politely, but my co" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Moma and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 19 of over 235 reviews
Updated Sep 7, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "great benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Sep 10, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBrooklyn, NY
Great people Great benefits A beautiful, exciting place to work with discounts on good art books, interesting gifts
Christmas time got insanely busy