Momenta Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated January 8, 2019

4.3
Richard Stevens

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Received lots of support provided throughout the whole application process" (in 5 reviews)

• "Very good communication between myself and my HR contact Donald Mwape" (in 7 reviews)

1. "Drama....."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Momenta Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They tell you that it is the best job you will ever have then they expect 60 hour work week

Cons

Look down on every employee if not working 60 hours or more per week

Advice to Management

Just because you have no life does not mean it applies to everyone else

"Read Your Contract"

Former Employee - Complaint Case Handler in Cambridge, MA
    Former Employee - Complaint Case Handler in Cambridge, MA

Pros

Flexible work pattern at its best.
    As a contractor, nothing much. Do your work and get paid.
    For grads, opportunity to get your certification paid for. Would advise you jump at this from day 1, otherwise you might not have the opportunity to complete it due to sudden closure of projects.

Cons

With this organisation, I strongly advise that you read your contract of employment, otherwise you might find yourself unemployable for a subsequent 6 months due to some clauses, especially if you are into Financial Services and looking at working for the same company you were deployed to. A culture of sucking up on the high.

Advice to Management

Circumstantial flexibility might be required in some contracts. Not sure its morally right for a large number of people to remain unemployed due to some rigid clause in contracts. Majority of employees don't care about giving out your company's confidential information, they just want to do their work and get paid. Full stop.

3. "Excellent Service from Momenta Team from Resourcing Staff to Compliance Team"

Former Employee - PPI Case Handler in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
    Former Employee - PPI Case Handler in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I worked at Momenta Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent service and prompt responses. Informative and helpful staff from beginning to end.

Cons

None that I have experienced yet

Advice to Management

Meghan and Kate are a credit to your organisation and could not be more helpful.

Jan 10, 2019 – Marketing Executive

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I have passed your comments to the line managers for Meghan and Kate. If at any time during your contract you need any help you can... More

4. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Management in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Management in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Momenta Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Equal opportunities, bonus, benefits, good team and staff, friendly and welcoming, good career opportunities and chances of promotion

Cons

Appealing for flexi hours can be difficult without good reason

Jan 10, 2019 – Marketing Executive

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're glad that you are enjoying your working environment. Thank you for your contribution to making our business a success.

5. "Graduate case handler"

Current Employee - Graduate Case Handler in Gatwick, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Graduate Case Handler in Gatwick, England (UK)

I have been working at Momenta Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Applied on line, was then contact by email to arrange a time to be called. Don was my contact throughput the process talking me through the roll and what to expect. Don was clear throughout his communication with me, and kept in touch throughout the interview, assessment day process and answered any questions that I may have had. Interview and assessment centre was conducted on the same day. Contract of employment was offered, depending on vetting. Kit was my vetting companion who asked a lot of information, but got me through the process. The Graduate case handler position is a salaried position, with monthly pay. This not a contractor position, therefore you will not be having to decide to go under an umbrella payment company or become a LTD company. I'll review the position and company in 6 months time.

Cons

The only con would be the last minute contract offer, to be signed. A contract always needs to be read through so you can be certain that was offered or agreed is what you will get. This might be the nature of the strict vetting process, so it's not a massive 'con' more of an annoyance.

Dec 13, 2018 – Marketing Executive

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I have passed your comments to both Donald and Kit's line managers. Do not hesitate to contact our Project Support team for... More

6. "Momenta hiring procedure"

Current Employee - Graduate Case Handler in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Momenta Group full-time

Pros

Very good communication between myself and my HR contact Donald Mwape. He was with me throughout the whole procedure starting from preparing for my interview up until I had received a contract. The vetting procedure was also minimal fuss thanks to James Lachmaniuk.
    Overall a very good experience.

Cons

I had no complaints about the procedure.

Dec 13, 2018 – Marketing Executive

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I have passed your comments to the line manager for Donald and James. If at any time during your contract you need any help you can... More

7. "good"

Former Employee - Data Gatherer in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Data Gatherer in London, England (UK)

I worked at Momenta Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

very good salary and work environment

Cons

had to travel far each day, plus at the start they might mess around by extending the start date.

Advice to Management

keep up the hard work

Dec 13, 2018 – Marketing Executive

Many thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. We're glad you enjoyed so many aspects of the role. Thank you for your contribution to making our business a success.

"Case handler"

I have been working at Momenta Group full-time

Pros

Received lots of support provided throughout the whole application process. Especially my consultant Donald Mwape and my compliance analyst James always on the phone for guidance with quick response. Also very helpful in preparing for interviews.

Cons

Nothing that I came across.

Sep 24, 2018 – Head of Marketing

9. "Graduate Case Handler"

Current Employee - Graduate Case Handler
    Current Employee - Graduate Case Handler

I have been working at Momenta Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I received a lot of help and guidance from Donald Mwape throughout the application process, making the whole experience a lot more reassuring and straightforward.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Sep 21, 2018 – Head of Marketing

Hi. Thank you taking the time to give us your feedback. We'll be sure to pass on your comments to Donald's line manager. Don't forget that our Project Support team is there to support you throughout... More

10. "Case handler"

Current Employee - Case Handler in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Case Handler in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Momenta Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing support throughout the whole process. My consultant Donald Mwap was extremely helpful from interaction to coaching and preparing for interviews and starting on clients sites.

Cons

Not much I can think of

Advice to Management

N/A

Sep 14, 2018 – Head of Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. I have passed your comments on to Donald's line management. Thank you also for patience through our onboarding process. Should you need support at any time during your... More