KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Momentive.ai Reviews

Updated Oct 13, 2021

Found 569 of over 630 reviews

4.5
Pros
  • "comfortable work life balance - nice people(in 98 reviews)

• "Great benefits even for contractors (Comprehensive hospital and day-to-day health plan(in 49 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Some growing pains but the company handles them very strategically(in 26 reviews)

• "San Mateo location but worth the commute(in 12 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Momentive.ai and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, culture, and product!

Oct 13, 2021 - Senior Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexibility - Solution and technology is awesome! - Team members are smart and savvy. - Fun product to demo and talk about. - Business leaders understand the challenges of todays environment regarding COVID.

Cons

- As a sales person there's always things that could be better from a lead gen perspective, but I do think the business is working on this area for all AE's.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Nice People, Huge Market Opportunity

Sep 30, 2021 - Director, Talent Acquisition in San Mateo, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are seriously NICE at Momentive. They were nice pre-pandemic, when it was just important to get your job done and try to grow in your role. Now, that people have to navigate random school closings, depression from being at home, and the onslaught of The Great Resignation, and they are still nice, which translates to being supportive. People approach problems in a "how can I help you" sort of way. Momentive is sitting on huge market potential. Every organization in the world is looking for ways to capture and analyze opinion data. Momentive, who used to be SurveyMonkey, has 20 years of history in this space. They have the best handle on how customers use their products and what they need in terms of ease-of-use. They have the right leadership in place to capitalize on their history in the space. It's fun to work at a place where you know future success of the business is a no-brainer.

Cons

What is with the new name? Boring.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Finally a Company I want to stick with!

Oct 13, 2021 - Renewals Manager in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ive just reached 6 months at Momentive and each day I enjoy logging in. I am able to work with an incredibly high level of flexibility and independence while also feeling connected to my team and the company as a whole. When I was recruited, my entire background was considered and my current manager consistently tries to find ways to me to flex my skill set, make connections in the company, and grow. The feedback I've received since starting has helped me improve while also validating the contributions Ive made thus far. I have NEVER felt discriminated against, dismissed, or unvalued.

Cons

At times it can be tough to work in a different timezone from my colleagues. I would love for us to move toward a more global friendly schedule

4. 5.0

Great Place to Work!

Oct 12, 2021 - Senior Account Executive in Spokane, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is a bit of social contract that I love about Momentive. The majority of the company is in agreement that the work to live ethos is preferred but, with that, comes the expectation and importantly, the desire to work hard. To understand the goals and a real team feeling about accomplishing those goals.

Cons

There are opportunities for the overall company to be more strategic and to maximize partnerships across pillars but, there has already been movement in the right direction in that regard.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Feedback is Fuel

Oct 12, 2021 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

At Momentive, every employee's voice is heard. They constantly survey us to make sure business decisions are being steered by their employees. I have never felt like my voice mattered more. They have also done an amazing job at creating a safe and inclusive environment where I can be the best version of myself. The people and culture are what brought me to Momentive and will be what keeps me here.

Cons

The sales org is still in growth mode and fairly young. Navigating change can be seen as a con but is a necessity for transformation. They are still getting their footing and that is not for everyone but one of the reasons I joined the company.

6. 5.0

Great and Accommodating Place to work remote

Oct 12, 2021 - Senior Marketing Manager in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Competitive Pay Rates - Internal HR processes to plan out career growth - High-quality medical benefits and enticing company stock plans - Very accommodating for remote workers - Well structured on-boarding process and internal documentation

Cons

- Early morning meetings for collaboration with non-US teams - End of each quarter can get pretty hectic - Expect changes as the company adds new products and departures

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Momentive ai is a great place to work!

Oct 13, 2021 - Outbound Business Development Representative in San Mateo, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great onboarding. I felt really prepared afterward. The team is awesome and easy to work with. Management respects employees' time and always is giving great advice to grow. There is a clear path to get promoted and continue to grow. They are offering employees to go fully remote as well which I love!

Cons

Like any sales job, it is very result-driven which is not necessarily a bad thing.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company I've ever worked at!

Oct 13, 2021 - Senior Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love this company! Seriously the best company I've ever worked at! Love the company's focus on delivering for our customers, DEI, ensuring everyone is able to bring their most authentic self to the office.

Cons

As a salesperson, there isn't much opportunity to learn about or move to other roles within the company other than just the sales team.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Genuinely happy to work here!

Oct 13, 2021 - People Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible culture, competitive pay, a real commitment to DEI, flexible time off (and people really do utilize it), really welcoming/friendly colleagues, and a great balance of autonomy in your role + support from managers and leaders as needed.

Cons

I genuinely can't think of any. There is a fantastic culture here and I really don't have any broad complaints.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great community of smart, diverse, fun and friendly people!

Oct 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership makes mental health health a priority. As a caretaker, I feel that my individual (often changing) needs are recognized and understood. Mental health and well-being first, work comes second. The sense of community and belonging is strong. Love the diverse, smart and fun people I work with !

Cons

Organization is experiencing a ton of growth, with that comes some adjustment and growing pains.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 569 Reviews