Momento USA Reviews | Glassdoor

Momento USA Reviews

4.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Keep your end of the deal, and Momento keeps theres."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Bellmawr, NJ
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Bellmawr, NJ

I have been working at Momento USA (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love working here. The owners & management are honest and fair. There is a strong family atmosphere which is hard to come by working for a company these days. Management will bend over backwards to assist in anything you need and to ensure that their employees are taken care of. The owners/ directors work literally day & night & weekends. I can honestly say their phones never stop ringing. Yet, they give their employees a decent work/life balance that they do not even give themselves. They are the most selfless bosses I have ever had. I am PROUD to work here and to work for people who have the utmost integrity.

If you know the nature of this industry, then you should already be aware that when you're under a contract with a client or vendor, contract terms are fair and agreed upon before you begin working. If you hold up your end of the contract and perform what was promised, you will have no issues here.

This is a growing company and the reason why is because Momento only keeps the best. There is a high amount of quality control here internally. If you're not looking to put the work in and grow professionally, well then this place isn't for you. Customer service means everything here & you have to keep up.

Cons

The only "con" I can think of is if you're not looking to actually work, then this place isn't for you.

"Recruiter"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Momento USA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked with Momento USA, As they dont have any direct/Hot clients

Cons

I have bad experience with Momento USA, i have worked with this company they wont pay salaries on time (cheques), they wont do our settlements once we resigned, they wont give any experience letter, relieving letters and they wont do leaves reimbursement. Very bad experience no freedom to employees. They wont issue Pay slips on time

Advice to Management

Please pay salaries on time and kindly issue experience ;letters and Pay slips

"Exceeding the Expectations"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Momento USA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working with the team here at Momento USA had been a great experience and it enriches every day. The company has an open door policy which the owner live by the word. Strong recruiting team to support.

Cons

Exceeding Customers Expectations... They live up to this terms... it tough sometimes as a PM.