Momentum Advertising Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.4
Rhyse Davis

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great business, Great leadership, Great opportunity"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Momentum Advertising full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Leadership in this organization is on the Top level. Our mentors are not just here to run the business but there are the ones who coach us how to make better decisions for ourself and people around us. The culture in our office is like a family. Everyone is ready to help each other. I learned that leadership is not just a title, it is a responsibility, and mentors in this company show and teach us this every day.
    I am learning how to coach and mentor others by learning and understanding a lot about human physiology. Spending one on one with my mentors to master my knowledge is a huge factor for me and I take every advantage of it.
    The Growth and Opportunity, we appreciate it!!!

Cons

love the fact that we do a volunteer work us a team. Lets do MORE!!! It is Exiting to help others!!!

2. "Leadership Factory"

Former Employee - Sales and Marketing Representative in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Sales and Marketing Representative in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Momentum Advertising part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you want to grow in personality, leadership skills, and making potential large income, Momentum is the place you want to be. Very few company wants you to learn to be a leader, very few company give you the best training they can. It is different at Momentum. You be challenged to grow and lead. You will be encouraged everyday to be make it the best day of your life.

Cons

The challenge is early morning team meeting. Depend where you live from the company you may have to get up at 6 a.m. and prepare your day to attend team meeting. The kind of work is not necessary for everyone, it depends on you career targets and goals.

Advice to Management

Please be explain more in detail on organization structure of the company and its structure concept. Please also explain how time and assignment are given to team.

"A great place to grow"

Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Momentum Advertising full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Its a very challenging and motivating enviroment. People are encouranged to grow and get better, at their pace. Everyrhing is merit based. How long you've been there, has no bearing on your advancement.

Cons

You get what you put in. If you're lazy or not willing to put in the effort, this is not the place for you. A strong mentality is needed.

Advice to Management

Keep basing things on merit and not senority. This keeps the ambitous people motivated.

4. "Great Place to Work!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gold River, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gold River, CA

I worked at Momentum Advertising full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the most positive work environments I have ever been in! Curtis and Rhyse are great people, super professional and great to work for!

Cons

Not the easiest job in the world but totally worth the effort!

5. "GlassDoor"

I have been working at Momentum Advertising full-time

Pros

Great opportunity! Clean and nice environment!

Cons

There are no Cons at this moment.

Advice to Management

NA

"Rhyse - More Than an Boss"

Current Employee - Associate in Gold River, CA
    Current Employee - Associate in Gold River, CA

I have been working at Momentum Advertising full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Rhyse creates an environment that make us fulfilled in our personal lives. He teaches everyone of us what is "YOUR WHY". He offers us help with our personal fulfillment by providing accountability to our PERSONAL GOALS. It's something that makes us feel truly valued in our positions. All of us come to work focused and energized because of this.

Cons

No Cons.

He's constantly having conversations with us about our successes and the opportunities for growth. By always reminding us of our unique value to the company.

Advice to Management

Those hour-long conversation, act as team rejuvenation. A reminder about why our work is important to us and to you. So keep those up.

Jun 14, 2017 – president

We appreciate your feedback about the company and how you feel about our team. As part of the Management Team , I appreciate that you took notice that we make an effort to take the time to get to... More

7. "Sales Representative"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Gold River, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Gold River, CA

I have been working at Momentum Advertising part-time

Pros

They have a sales team that mentors and encourages!

Cons

only received part time for first months

Advice to Management

search long term goals- especially for various avenues toward future technological advances in the near future.

Jun 14, 2017 – president

We appreciate all feedback and we are always looking for how we can improve as a company to make this a great environment for people to operate at their best. We are sorry to hear that you would have... More

"Operations manager"

Former Employee - Field Sales Manager in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Field Sales Manager in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Momentum Advertising full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The time spent here at Momentum Advertising has made a huge impact in my life, to say the least. I would not be were I am today without the help and the mentoring of Rhyse Davis. Through all my struggles and life lessons, Rhyse has always been there by my side helping me through my personal development and career. You could say that he is a life coach but he is so much more than that. I would not be the person that I am today without the help and guidance that he continues to provide to me, to this day. Knowing that he is just a phone call away, not only shows his support but his willingness to go above and beyond for the people.

Just a little insight to my story I didn't start working with Rhyse Davis directly, at first. It wasn't until I opened up my first business and had to close it due to financial struggles. Around the time of the recession is when I stumbled upon Momentum Advertising. Not only did rhyse help me and mentor me out of my huge debt, he also showed me how to grow as a person.

I use to think the boss is the boss and you clock in and out and that is your day. It was refreshing to find a place that actually wanted to get to know you and where they asked how things were with you because they truly cared about you as a person. I found that here at Momentum. I found that they wanted you to achieve in your life because they wanted you to sincerely do well. My focus is to continue to recreate the culture with my team today.

I owe everything that I've learned to him. He continually pushed me to be the person that i wanted to be. He bought me book after book and took time, 1 on 1, to help me. He taught me that everything in life happens for us and there's something to learn from it to help me grow. He, also, showed me that he will always be there to help and support me.

Without Momentum I don't think that I would be where I am today. So I want to say a BIG thank you to Momentum and to Rhyse Davis.

Cons

Keep doing what your doing. I've seen huge advancement and growth here. Yes you will work long hours and sacrifice but totally worth it!!

Advice to Management

Keep passing the opportunity:)

Jun 5, 2017 – president

WOW! We really appreciate this heart warming review. We take team culture and the relationships with every member of the team very seriously. It is awesome to hear that working with us made such a... More

"Sales rep"

I worked at Momentum Advertising part-time

Pros

Hours and days were decent. Pay decent

Cons

Awful management and downright the worst place

Advice to Management

Get your act together

Mar 17, 2017 – president

We are sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience with Momentum. We take feedback very seriously and we see this as an opportunity to grow and continue to get better. We definitely believe in an... More

"Field Manager"

Current Employee - President of Lucid Innovation Marketing, Inc in Gold River, CA

I have been working at Momentum Advertising full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I started about a year ago with Momentum during a break from school to get some entry-level training at sales. Since then, I've made it all the way through the management training program and I am now expanding to New Jersey to run my own market. I have never worked in environment where everyone shows comradery and genuinely loves to help each other. I came in with expectations of making this a short term job, now I realize that this is my calling and I can actually help other people maximize their potential. It's amazing. We go through life and make plans but sometimes there is a higher purpose that calls us. This has been the most rewarding position I've ever been in, as well as one of the most difficult because I continuously must to do a lot of self development. This is no Ponzi scheme. I am not a paid actor. If you want to join a team that will change your life for the better, this is the place for you.

Cons

Comfort zones are soft and cozy, but nothing grows there. You will learn about mental programming and have to face the fact that maybe you are not as positive a person as you thought you were. You will have to admit your faults in order to grow. You will have to develop yourself far beyond the outer layer. You will be pushed to achieve self-fullfillment and confidence. Fear inhibits the masses from reaching their goals, you will have to embrace change and demolish self doubt.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow and develop people even when they challenge you(like I did).

Jun 5, 2017 – president

Thank you so much for your feedback. We definitely are proud to see somebody like yourself grow so much within our organization. Especially an individual that makes a big commitment to leave their... More