Momentum Factor Reviews

Updated Nov 1, 2018

4.9
Momentum Factor CEO Jonathan Gilliam (no image)
Jonathan Gilliam

"Vice President Business Development"

I have been working at Momentum Factor full-time

Pros

Amazing leadership, incredible products, great clients, high retention, leading innovator, great team.

Cons

There are no cons, only positives for this review!

"Graphic Design Intern"

4.0
    Former Intern - Graphic Design Intern in Austin, TX

I worked at Momentum Factor

Pros

Great team of people to work with

Cons

Not a lot of variety of projects to work on; had to supply own laptop to work on

December 2, 2019Founder & CEO

Glad you enjoyed your internship and we hope you learned a lot! and you are correct, we don't supply laptops to interns but of course should they join us full time all equipment is provided. Thanks for the great review!

"Great Business, Delightful Folks!"

Current Employee - Program Director in Austin, TX

I have been working at Momentum Factor full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked in finance for most of my career and the culture shift that came with moving to Momentum Factor was an incredible improvement. This is a results-oriented company with lots of room for individual growth and innovation. Jonathan (CEO) has managed to assemble a great team of people that I have really enjoyed working with during my tenure. Plus, there's Topo Chico.

Cons

This is small and growing firm, and along with all the exciting opportunities for success there is also a lot of hard work and personal accountability. We don't have the resources of a huge corporation, so employees are required to wear a lot of hats.

May 13, 2016Founder & CEO

Thank you for the review, glad to hear your personal and professional growth is on track at the firm. It's true, the team makes the firm. And one new ice machine coming up haha. :)

"A great place for people who love to do interesting work."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Momentum Factor full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Small team brings lots of responsibility. Company is growing, so roles change for the better over time as new work and projects come in. Very smart, dedicated team and spend our days on challenging projects. Really enjoy Momo.Work/life balance is really a thing here. Company feels and acts like a start-up, but with no VC's to mess things up.

Cons

If you like being in a large organization with lots of support everywhere, may not be for you.

Continue reading

"It's all about the people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Momentum Factor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people are really what make it great to work at Momentum Factor -- the CEO, co-workers, and clients. We have fun, and we get things done. You have a lot of flexibility and room for creative freedom (subject to clients' approval, of course). You'll never get stuck in a rut -- there are always plenty of new challenges if you're up for them.

Cons

Being a small company has its pros and cons. Sometimes there's not process or infrastructure where you wish there were some. And sometimes the budget is tight, but the flip side of that is that it's entirely self-funded, debt-free, and successful, so a bright future with lots of room to grow.

May 20, 2016Founder & CEO

Thanks for the great review! Appreciate your thoughts, and you're right, the people make the company! :)

"I love working here!"

in Austin, TX

I have been working at Momentum Factor

Pros

- Company is growing very fast. - Leader in our niche market. - Lots of opportunities to growth within the company. - Dynamic and exciting work environment. - Quarterly company outings and social events. - Monthly lunch-and-learn sessions to keep developing team. - 401K matching and good company comp package. - Free snacks and beer. - Great work/life balance. - Very transparent company. - Casual atmosphere with an open-door policy.

Cons

With fast growth comes a bigger workload, change and challenges. Everyone has done a great job at stepping up and taking on new projects. And the company has done a great job at recognizing everyone that's put in extra effort to make sure we're on track to reach the next level.

May 20, 2016Founder & CEO

Thank so much for the thoughtful and thorough review. We strive to meet the goal of your headline every day!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 6 reviews