Momentum Staffing Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Momentum Staffing Group Reviews

Updated Aug 9, 2018

Found 15 reviews

5.0
  1. "Great Starting Point"

I have been working at Momentum Staffing Group full-time

Pros

From the time I walked in the door, I knew that I had a team working to find me a job. As a new grad, finding a job is a bit difficult since most companies want experienced workers. I worked with Anna, and within a few days she had found a position that fit my research experiences. The next week I had an interview, and within two weeks I received a job offer. The total turnaround time from the time Anna first contacted...

Cons

So far no cons--my experience has been great.

Momentum Staffing Group2018-08-09
  2. "Not your ordinary recruiting company!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Momentum Staffing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I absolutely love working here. There are so many great aspects about Momentum that sets it apart in the staffing industry. First, I really enjoy the tight-knit, supportive work environment. I am constantly feeling like my coworkers not only push me to reach my office goals, but my personal goals as well. After being here only a short period of time, I can already see how significant my work has been. I really enjoy how...

Cons

There are actually no cons. Momentum has evolved from some of the big box staffing agencies and reject their practices. Their values are represented in how much they care about their employees, contractors, and clients.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Thank you for all your help in getting my career started.

Momentum Staffing Group2018-08-01
  3. "Match.com for new graduates who have no clue where to start their job search"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Bradley, IL

I have been working at Momentum Staffing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The recruiters are focused on finding you a job that you will enjoy and that will put you on the career path that will benefit you the most. My recruiter, Austin Smith, directed me to a career I had never heard of but turns out I am perfect for and enjoy very much. It only took 1 month with momentum to get a job when I had already been looking for a few months before joining with them. Not only did I get a full time...

Cons

There were limited job opportunities in my area/skill set/interests so I do have a bit of a commute.

Momentum Staffing Group2018-07-31
  4. "First position"

I have been working at Momentum Staffing Group full-time

Pros

Momentum Scientific has done a great job helping me find my first position out of college. Especially Austin, he helped guide me through all the opportunities.

Cons

None currently come to mind.

Momentum Staffing Group2018-07-30
  5. "Great Staffing Company"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Momentum Staffing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ability to help grow a thriving company Competitive salary Summer work hours Collaborative team which allows for personal and professional growth

Cons

Celebrate employees accomplishments and goals

Momentum Staffing Group2018-07-24
  6. "Top Notch Recruiting!"

I have been working at Momentum Staffing Group full-time

Pros

My experience with Momentum, specifically with the recruiter I met, Austin Smith, was quite exceptional. I really got the feeling that he was willing to put in his utmost efforts to help me both find a job, and find a position that is the right fit for both myself and the company. Additionally, he was personable and well versed in various fields of science-oriented positions.

Cons

I experienced absolutely no downsides of working with Momentum Scientific.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Momentum Staffing Group2018-06-01

July 23, 2018Founder

Thanks for the review. We think you're pretty sweet too. And, yes, Austin is quite exceptional.

7. "Very helpful!"

Current Employee - Coagualtion QA in Kankakee, IL

I have been working at Momentum Staffing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was given a job opportunity that I would not have known about without Momentum. Also, the people there are friendly and understanding.

Cons

It was a little far for my location.

Momentum Staffing Group2018-05-30
  8. "Incredible Dedication for Finding a Job"

Current Employee - QA Specialist

I have been working at Momentum Staffing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The recruiters at Momentum Scientific are great additions to the company. My recruiter, Austin Smith, was a huge help at landing me a job as a recent graduate. The hard work they put into their job has benefited me tremendously.

Cons

Momentum Scientific has no downfalls because of the excellent employees they have there.

Momentum Staffing Group2018-05-23
  9. "Amazing experience with this staffing agency"

I have been working at Momentum Staffing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I had been applying to about 5-10 jobs per week for the past 8 months leading up to finding Momentum Scientific through Indeed. After applying to several of their job postings on their website, I was called for a phone interview, and then scheduled an in-person interview a few weeks later. After meeting with my recruiter, Austin S., I received a job interview in less than 2 weeks, and was offered a position shortly after...

Cons

I had an incredibly positive experience with them - no complaints!

Advice to Management

If I had to be picky, I would've liked to see a list upfront of the companies and positions that are open, rather than having ones selected to be shown to us. It'd just be nice to know the options available.

Momentum Staffing Group2018-04-18

July 23, 2018Founder

Thanks for the review! I appreciate the advice. We're working on a "menu" style listing of openings we have. Looks like you were onto something there.

10. "Lab Tech"

Current Employee - Lab Technician

I have been working at Momentum Staffing Group for less than a year

Pros

If you're looking for a science related job/career, THIS IS THE PLACE! They're consistent and dedicated to finding a position that fits you and your skills . My recruiter Austin S did an amazing job and helped me land a job in less than a month! I'm excited about being an employee of theirs.

Cons

This is one of the best companies I've ever worked for. Honestly, there're none.

Momentum Staffing Group2018-04-16

July 23, 2018Founder

You are too nice! Keep it coming though.

Found 15 reviews